C'mon Man!

eastboundanddown

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say the extra timeout in 20 seconds to go at Lebanon last week against VA high.. THey didnt have any left but got one anyway!

I'd have to say Virginia High running their mouths about Gate City.... Newsflash, you're going to get dominated. C'mon Man.

I say tonights game Tazewell vs. Graham if I can count a future event it will by far be the biggest game of the year for both teams....the winner will go 1-9 the loser 0-10!!!!!

Definitely the Abingdon Falcon faithful crowing about their pathetic season and bragging that they faked Richlands out by not playing their "famous entrance". Sure did hold the score down to a 4 td spread! LOL! Is that the best you can do? COME ON MAN!!!

Edited by blueinbama

I've got a new one............Falcon Man wishing that Abingdon could play Salem this year...and it'd be a good match up.................C'MON MAN!!!!!!! Salem by atleast 50

I dont know, Salem does have 7 starters out. Abingdon would probably stay within 45 of them!!!!

How about Abingdon having so many recruited players from Grundy and still couldn't beat them. must have been bad refs or poor field conditions.

Don't forget the kids they've been talking about that commute from John Battle and the transfers they keep talking about, by there logic that makes them recruits also.

I would have to say the Grundy/Hurley game...all the Hurley fans predicting that it was going be a wire to wire game that it could go either way and the Hurley players talking trash to the Grundy players the whole week leading up to the game. Grundy ending up winning 62-14 I think was the final.