Richlands VS Graham!!

GrahamPG44

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, that Tazewell win really did pump you guys up....lol.

You never know, anything can happen in high school football ! I've seen some strange things happen on a football field, but i think that would be the biggest upset in many a moon !

But I think I'll take the Blues in this one !

By the way, congrats to all the Graham players and fans on your win !

I was at the Bluefield flea market today and heard that Coach Marrs would streak plumb naked down the middle of the field if the G-Men were ahead at halftime. What time is halftime?

that definetley give me encouragement to pull hard for richlands .goooooooooooooooo bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

If you add 25 points to Graham's final, that may equal more points than Richlands. Observer, would you take the spread there? Graham (+25) over Richlands. I don't know if I would.

(This question isn't limited to UVAObserver. I want others input as well. The question is: When the game is over, do you think Graham's final score plus 25 points will be more than Richlands score? If you aren't familiar with the concept of "the spread", that's pretty much it. Will the underdog's score plus [a predetermined amount] be more than the favorite's score?) And GMan and Lance, are you cool with me giving gambling lessons on your website? If not, then we can just delete or edit this post.

Edited by vthokies4life

If you add 25 points to Graham's final, that may equal more points than Richlands. Observer, would you take the spread there? Graham (+25) over Richlands. I don't know if I would.

(This question isn't limited to UVAObserver. I want others input as well. The question is: When the game is over, do you think Graham's final score plus 25 points will be more than Richlands score? If you aren't familiar with the concept of "the spread", that's pretty much it. Will the underdog's score plus [a predetermined amount] be more than the favorite's score?) And GMan and Lance, are you cool with me giving gambling lessons on your website? If not, then we can just delete or edit this post.

You better believe I know my gambling lingo! If you gave me Graham +25, I'd bet my student loan money on Richlands to cover. Richlands will probably have more than that midway through the 2nd. This one could get very, very ugly if Mance wanted to run it up, but he's too classy not to.

Richlands-59

Graham-0.

You better believe I know my gambling lingo! If you gave me Graham +25, I'd bet my student loan money on Richlands to cover. Richlands will probably have more than that midway through the 2nd. This one could get very, very ugly if Mance wanted to run it up, but he's too classy not to.

Richlands-59

Graham-0.

This.

Look for the "Bluefield Game Round 2" again this Friday night.

Mance could literally pick the score to this game if so chose to...

I just hope Graham doesn't have to many players carried off the field. DM does not work on getting his players to play physical and WeeCee teaching them to tackle high will get them killed against teams like Richlands. This one will be ugly.

BTW...GrahamPG44....great job against Tazewell. They should give you the ball way more often than they do, but I guess they are afraid you will steal WeeCee's fav's thunder.

RHS 63

GHS 7

I just hope Graham doesn't have to many players carried off the field. DM does not work on getting his players to play physical and WeeCee teaching them to tackle high will get them killed against teams like Richlands. This one will be ugly.

BTW...GrahamPG44....great job against Tazewell. They should give you the ball way more often than they do, but I guess they are afraid you will steal WeeCee's fav's thunder.

RHS 63

GHS 7

Thanks Man!