GPS Failure

southbound

I've not got them back yet, but when I do, I will be sure to hit ya up and let you know. Is that OK Daddy? Mind your own business!

I have enough pressure on me to deal with (test, grades, college apps, peer pressure, the works) , I don't need you to be on my case!

Edited by Falconman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not got them back yet, but when I do, I will be sure to hit ya up and let you know. Is that OK Daddy? Mind your own business!

lol..no offense, but there is no way...and I mean NO WAY that any child of mine could have such a low intellect.......or support the falcons j/k, j/k...............

Where you there? No, the lights were dim! Dad, said we ought to file a complaint with the District.

So when you went there two years ago and beat Grundy at Grundy the lights werent dim then? Im pretty sure they have always been the same. Quit making excuses. You got beat by a team thats better than you. Just give them credit and move on to VA High.

So when you went there two years ago and beat Grundy at Grundy the lights werent dim then? Im pretty sure they have always been the same. Quit making excuses. You got beat by a team thats better than you. Just give them credit and move on to VA High.

Grundy's equipment, especially the sound system is vintage war era stuff...it's the best 1944 had to offer...there is nothing to complain about, it worked fine then and works fine now...they don't build stuff like this any more, it should be running for at least another 50 years. On the plus side, you can close your eyes and pretend you are listening to Clinger talk in a MASH episode.

GPS, SAT...you've got a whole alphabet full of excuses. "Sorge Creek"??? Where the heck is "Sorge Creek"??? Get off your GPass and learn how to read a map but please don't try to fold it, that's beyond your intelligence level...

Classic!

I have enough pressure on me to deal with (test, grades, college apps, peer pressure, the works) , I don't need you to be on my case!

The unintentional comedy here is second to none.

Grundy's equipment, especially the sound system is vintage war era stuff...it's the best 1944 had to offer...there is nothing to complain about, it worked fine then and works fine now...they don't build stuff like this any more, it should be running for at least another 50 years. On the plus side, you can close your eyes and pretend you are listening to Clinger talk in a MASH episode.

Kind of funny the PA system is a relic and lights aren't great but there is a nice scoreboard and play clocks down there.

Wish all schools had play clocks actually

Kind of funny the PA system is a relic and lights aren't great but there is a nice scoreboard and play clocks down there.

Wish all schools had play clocks actually

they just put a new diamond vision type sign up at also...high tech stuff lol. When I pulled in there was a game playing on the big screen.

Now that you mention it-I noticed the Falcons were slipping a lot in the first half. They seemed to adjust their cleats at halftime. I am not one to make excuses just calling it like I see it. Thanks for letting me know this Lance-it makes sense to me know.

He was being sarcastic you uneducated Falcon!

Where you there? No, the lights were dim! Dad, said we ought to file a complaint with the District.

Who is your father? I would love to meet the man who puts these thoughts in your mind. Who actually complains about the field lights? You guys are pitiful souls.

I'm gone a week and its unbelievable what you two come up with.

Edited by cavdaddy

they just put a new diamond vision type sign up at also...high tech stuff lol. When I pulled in there was a game playing on the big screen.

Have to check that out. I would like to go down for the matchup against Richlands, just don't know which team I will pull for yet! Figure it's the last reason I'll have for a long time to go see a game at Grundy since they are dropping.

Sorge Creek is near Honaker-why don't you look it up? I can promise you this, my GPS will be working fine when we come to Bluefield and lay a GPS whipping on your G-Girls! :D

I beleave there is a guy playing in the NFL from Swords Creek and you got to be joking you need a Gps to go from Abingdon to Bluefield.

I beleave there is a guy playing in the NFL from Swords Creek and you got to be joking you need a Gps to go from Abingdon to Bluefield.

Who is from Sworge Creek? I thought that Bradshaw kid was from Bluefield. :confused: My dad makes me take the GPS everywhere I go. If I don't take it-he won't let me go. :rolleyes:

They still have "blue laws" in Tazewell County? If so, I'd bet that there are several people who can appreciate the significance of Swords Creek.

What are '"blue laws"? Are these real? I hope this is not something against the law. :confused:

Southbound, I've said it before, we appreciate your loyal support, but the officials didn't cost us the game. In fact, those officials did a fairly good job in the game. Unfortunately we came out flat again and didn't play till the second half. I understand you hate to see us lose, but we don't need excuses for why we lost. And 21 didn't score because of holding. All these excuses give abingdon a bad rep, so please just accept the loss of a hard fought game, and cheer on the falcons again this week. It's nothing personal, you just need to think about what kind of name you give abingdon when you complain about everything

What are '"blue laws"? Are these real? I hope this is not something against the law. :confused:

Google it. It rhymes with a condition you encounter every Friday night after failing once again to get a date with the opposite sex.

Southbound, I've said it before, we appreciate your loyal support, but the officials didn't cost us the game. In fact, those officials did a fairly good job in the game. Unfortunately we came out flat again and didn't play till the second half. I understand you hate to see us lose, but we don't need excuses for why we lost. And 21 didn't score because of holding. All these excuses give abingdon a bad rep, so please just accept the loss of a hard fought game, and cheer on the falcons again this week. It's nothing personal, you just need to think about what kind of name you give abingdon when you complain about everything

Glad to see there are some people in Abingdon with common sense and able to see the true light!

southbound, i've said it before, we appreciate your loyal support, but the officials didn't cost us the game. In fact, those officials did a fairly good job in the game. Unfortunately we came out flat again and didn't play till the second half. I understand you hate to see us lose, but we don't need excuses for why we lost. And 21 didn't score because of holding. All these excuses give abingdon a bad rep, so please just accept the loss of a hard fought game, and cheer on the falcons again this week. It's nothing personal, you just need to think about what kind of name you give abingdon when you complain about everything

+100000000000000000000000

Thanks for your concern! I will stop complaining when the Falcons lose. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your kind words though. :rolleyes:

^ Douche.

Listen here buddy, your offense is a joke. If Joe Facko is a quarterback then I am trying out for the Falcons next year and I want to play flanker. I have been thinking about it anyway and Coach Bowles ask me to play next year. The only thing is dad likes to play golf with me after school at the country club.

1. I could care less about the Ravens.

2. Abington period is a joke.

3. Get daddy to program Raven Virginia in your GPS, come find me at Ralph's Country Club, and you can buy me beer while I beat you at pool and teach you the birds and bee's.