Graham gets last seed at 1-9?

stubbycurrence

Bring back the time when there was only (1) state champ like Graham in 1962. Never liked having (6) state champions.

Yeah lets get right on board and do that! That way no team from around here can win a tittle!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What hurts Abingdon is there are no other AA teams in the area to play. Not unless you go outside of the state. The closes we would play would be Pulaski in the state of Virginia. Things won’t get much better next year... once grundy and Taz are gone I believe Abingdon is picking up Leb and Chilhowie....

Just for laughs what would happen if the G-Men make it at 1-9 and then win the state championship.

A massive party would be thrown in Graham haha. It would be the definition of a "Dream Team" lol

I would. Martinsville is starting to come together and playing some pretty good ball right now...

i would too. plus martinsville's losses have come to brookville, liberty (bedford), AAA franklin county, magna vista (all of these teams are like 7-1 on the year). their other loss was an early one to another usually stout seminole district heritage (lynchburg).

it's pretty safe to say that the dogs are a notch down from CS and the blue tornado at this point, but probably not anyone else in D3....and yes, that means grundy too.

Edited by mhsalum

Heard someone talking on the radio before a game last friday of only 4 this year.

You heard wrong...six teams make the playoffs in both Region IV, Division 3 and Division 4 this season...just like last season...

Deuce, I didn't start the freaking thread, I was getting excited about going to the playoffs. Second, I haven't seen you on here much this year, guess its because your a fair weather fan. But, your TWO teams aren't doing so good are they? So, shut your freaking mouth. At least I have one team and i stick by them! Let me guess, your other team is Dobbins Bennett (which would make you 3), but wait they always get beat in the playoffs dont they, so they can't count on you. Shut Your Mouth!

falconman cmon your making yourself look dumb, calm down, abingdons in a different region it has nothing to do with what district your in

Deuce, I didn't start the freaking thread, I was getting excited about going to the playoffs. Second, I haven't seen you on here much this year, guess its because your a fair weather fan. But, your TWO teams aren't doing so good are they? So, shut your freaking mouth. At least I have one team and i stick by them! Let me guess, your other team is Dobbins Bennett (which would make you 3), but wait they always get beat in the playoffs dont they, so they can't count on you. Shut Your Mouth!

Actually Chilhowie is doing pretty good.

If you mean the tie between Pulaski and Bburg, the first tiebreaker is whether or not you get caught conducting offseason practice. Pulaski did, tiebreaker to Bburg.

Right I forgot all about that. So how long is PC banned from playoffs?

That is why I thought the Falcons would get in. How do the seeds work? If we are #6 do we play at #1 or does #1 get a bye. I would like to see our guys get another shot at Carroll or play Bassett in the first round.

That is why I thought the Falcons would get in. How do the seeds work? If we are #6 do we play at #1 or does #1 get a bye. I would like to see our guys get another shot at Carroll or play Bassett in the first round.

You're currently in 8th. If you take Pulaski out of the equation...then you're 7th. You're still missing the playoffs by a spot as of right now.

Guest Woolybugger

Just this year, I'm pretty sure.