A little birdie told me......

CPF

that a local virginia high school football coach recently told his team he wouldn't be back in 2011. The birdie also told me that this unnamed team had a few west virginia players on it, and that they were reported to the VHSL for living in West Virginia by someone ( I wonder who), the VHSL requested proof of residence on said players or they would not be eligible in 2011. Can anyone guess the coach or team? It shouldn't suprise anyone........

Curious.

Did the birdie happen to say which team?

Pretty much self explanatory, I think...

If you really don't know, read back a page or two on the forum and see what you can come up with...

I hope its Richlands that would be hilarious

Bout as funny as a former Tazewell athlete going to Richlands and exceeding at not one but two sports. But I'm almost certain this is about Graham anyways.....

But I'm almost certain this is about Graham anyways.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Coach Mance "lives within 200 yards of his practice field"...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Coach Mance "lives within 200 yards of his practice field"...

Reminds me of a sage bit of wisdom. Don't know if it's exactly relevant here or not, but here it is anyway....

"Don't [poop] where you eat."

Bout as funny as a former Tazewell athlete going to Richlands and exceeding at not one but two sports. But I'm almost certain this is about Graham anyways.....

I would say he "excelled" too.

It's either Richlands or Graham...and if it were Richlands people would be upset at a coaching change lol...50%-50-90 rule it from there.

I hope its Richlands that would be hilarious

well...you made it to the 90% bracket...lol...try again.

we always said when there are only two thing to pick from, you have a 50-50% chance the first time of getting it right, and a 90% chance the second time if you were wrong the first time...10% will still screw it up the second time.

that a local virginia high school football coach recently told his team he wouldn't be back in 2011. The birdie also told me that this unnamed team had a few west virginia players on it, and that they were reported to the VHSL for living in West Virginia by someone ( I wonder who), the VHSL requested proof of residence on said players or they would not be eligible in 2011. Can anyone guess the coach or team? It shouldn't suprise anyone........

So who is going to be coaching the G-Men this fall?

Edited by zmjm

That question will probably not be answered until July. But IF they do get a new coach, I sure hope they go through the proper channels this time and advertise the position and get a well qualified replacement and don't just promote from within.

Ha, I just caught that. Should've read it before I posted it. lol

"Excelled" is an awfully strong word to be used isn't considering this kid already quit the baseball team!!! And I wouldn't stay he "excelled" in the other sport either!!

I,ve been hearing that coach Marrs will not be returning to GHS as the football coach.If this is the case when will they start looking for a replacement for the new coach and staff. The players need to be working out and learning the new system whoever it may be.

I,ve been hearing that coach Marrs will not be returning to GHS as the football coach.If this is the case when will they start looking for a replacement for the new coach and staff. The players need to be working out and learning the new system whoever it may be.

Should have already happened, the only thing this is doing now is hurting our kids. If someone would just resign already this could move on a lot faster.