Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Elizabethton is a school similar in size to Tazewell around 750 students...however, they have a good football tradition and are always a pretty strong team. Graham couldn't do anything with them back in the early 00's when Graham had an excellent team....I do believe Jason Witten played there and was on one of those teams that Graham played against.

Elizabethton is a school similar in size to Tazewell around 750 students...however, they have a good football tradition and are always a pretty strong team. Graham couldn't do anything with them back in the early 00's when Graham had an excellent team....I do believe Jason Witten played there and was on one of those teams that Graham played against.

Graham lost to Elizabethton 40-20 in '99 and 26-20 in '00. And yes, Jason Witten was on the '99 team.

In the above article, the kicker for Elizabethon is 13 for 13 in scrimmages...and is a girl.

(excerpt below from tricitiessports.com)

Elizabethton has never lost a Three Rivers Conference game, and therefore league coaches didn’t hesitate in naming the Cyclones as the team to beat again this year.

“Rick Flair was a great American and he had a good quote that said, ’Tto be the man, you have to beat the man,’†said Happy Valley’s Larry Shively. “And right now the man is Elizabethton. We were one play away from beating them last year, but they have to be picked first.â€

Following are the coaches preseason picks

Three Rivers Conference [AA]

1. Elizabethton [3A]

2. Sullivan North [3A]

3. Happy Valley [3A]

4. Johnson County [3A]

5. Unicoi County [3A]

New coach, new uniforms, new scoreboard, new field house / weight room in talks, picture looks great on what they want to do, new season, lets get this going... And a great turn out tonight on Main Street in Tazewell with Meet The Bulldogs!

Those are sharp, I like the look w/ gray pants, its kinda old school.

Are they gonna change those helmet logos?

By what I heard last night, they are not using the one they did last year!

Those are some nice looking jerseys. Go back to the gray pants with the old T logo, and the dogs will look as good as they did 20 years ago. Nice upgrade.

That's the pants they will be wearing! They look sweet!

you guys in Tazewell crack me up...you produce a total of -3 yards offense and all you want to talk about is the uniforms? And you guys give Abingdon a hard time? lol.

I'm from tazewell and thought the same thing..

you guys in Tazewell crack me up...you produce a total of -3 yards offense and all you want to talk about is the uniforms? And you guys give Abingdon a hard time? lol.

When our team only produces -3 yards what do you expect us to talk about?