Great traditions in SWVA football

rvtne216

The horn at GC...enough said

i would file that one under annoying, even if i were from GC...although, it is a good one. Grundy had a guy back in the 80's that had some sort of horn, it wasn't a train horn but more like an air raid siren...and i hated it...lol.

i would file that one under annoying, even if i were from GC...although, it is a good one. Grundy had a guy back in the 80's that had some sort of horn, it wasn't a train horn but more like an air raid siren...and i hated it...lol.

Does Pulaski Co still have that as well. I remember it from last time we were there although that was several years ago.

Will have to agree, very annoying

Does Pulaski Co still have that as well. I remember it from last time we were there although that was several years ago.

Pulaski is just annoying, in general. From the walk down the steps, to the dude with the 10 foor long white beard carrying the flag...to the horn....I could go on.

No matter the outcome the Dawgs always come up to the edge of the stands at the end of the game and say "Thank You" in unison to the fans.

Pulaski is just annoying, in general. From the walk down the steps, to the dude with the 10 foor long white beard carrying the flag...to the horn....I could go on.

Only been to one game there and we actually won that one so didn't get to experience the real Pulaski I guess!

No matter the outcome the Dawgs always come up to the edge of the stands at the end of the game and say "Thank You" in unison to the fans.

that was a pocahontas tradition from as long as i can remember that we started doing at tazewell the first game we all played together.

that was a pocahontas tradition from as long as i can remember that we started doing at tazewell the first game we all played together.

I know when pocahontas players came to us they tried to integrate several of the traditions. Glad to see them continuing.

agree.and was even more annoying when they was wearing us out on the field as well

I always liked how Graham would wear their complete uniforms on the bus to the game. I also heard if they lost they had to wear it all the way home too.

Richlands used to have the best pre-game around when the band was legit with the march in and then the L for the players to run through.