Suspicious activities

southbound

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan4losers and BigNerd, we can sit here and discuss the conditions of this bet. Only will I agree if there is a fair game involved. This means you have to sit out kids who are not Richlands naitives (meaning they were born somewhere else) (if you still don't understand I Mean YOU HAVE TO SIT OUT THE TRANSFERS!:mad: Can't everyone see what transfers are doing to other programs? Look at the Dawgs? I want to appluad my FALCONS who don't sucome to the recruiting and leave us for naderbore! What makes the Falcon Nation sick is that your camo wearing, bearded swearing, loud fans back such actions. You take away the transfers and we win even with our injuries. Let me know if you can arrange those conditions.

Falconsissy, if every team had to go by your rules almost all of them would be sitting out some players. All teams get transfers now & then & besides including your mighty Falcons, What would Abingdon do if it wasn't for Grundy ? I know several of them that have moved to Abingdon. I transferred to Richlands from Maryland back in the mid 70's......it happens ! What was your excuse for the whoopings before the Johnsons got here ? We been kicking your but for sooooo long now I believe my granddaddy transferred in and kicked your butt !

But I digress, what is your excuse for all the years before the Johnsons came here ?

If that's your best excuse to get out of the bet we will forget about it. I wouldn't want you to have a heart attack or strain your brain trying to think up another excuse.

.........LOL ! I knew this week would be fun and you didn't disappoint me Falconsissy.....lol

They had the top qb in the swd last year, what was the excuse then?

The lights were too bright that night

The field was a bit moist

Someone grabbed him in a not so nice place on their first series

The defensive linemen were too big

Should I go on?! lol

BigNerd, Slacker, Ryan4lozers, and all you haters. Let me just say I get excited when we have our friendly war of words on here. At times I smile and at times you fire me up, but one thing is for certain its a rush! Speaking of a rush, I told my Facebook lady she couldn't go with me Friday because I don't think some of you have seen the likes of her. She's finer than a fat steak from a texas diner. Also, I didn't want her to see how appealing I am to all those Richlands women. I can't help it that everytime I go to Richlands or Lebanon or even Tazewell, the dang divorce rate goes up! :D What can I say, they love me. Hey? who wouldn't love a candle light dinner with some wine coolers and VICTORY TACOS!!:p

Falconman, dont think you can get victory tacos over there because they dont even have a Taco Bell. :confused: Anyways, I was hoping to get a pick from stripes last night but Mom had the heat turned up and my room was roasting:mad:. I turned on the fan and stripes went and hid under the bed. Think he was scared of it.:eek: Hopefully I can get you guys a pick tonight.

Notice how he shyed away from answering this question.

Ryan, he wasn't a running back as much as WR...and played the QB in our dirty bird set. He is no longer here. Moved away. I know you're just yanking Falcoman and Southbounds chains...but this kid didn't transfer in just to play ball here...he was moving AWAY from something moreso than moving TO something. Kid had talent though and if what I heard about him and his family life is true then I truly hate it for him. He was a playmaker...no matter what school he was at.

Falconman, dont think you can get victory tacos over there because they dont even have a Taco Bell. :confused: Anyways, I was hoping to get a pick from stripes last night but Mom had the heat turned up and my room was roasting:mad:. I turned on the fan and stripes went and hid under the bed. Think he was scared of it.:eek: Hopefully I can get you guys a pick tonight.

There is a Taco Bell just across the street from the high school and field...

Its not a true Taco Bell, its part Gas Station. Very tacky. Heck they don't even have a true Long Johns seen that when I went for lawn mower parts. Pitiful. If it was a subway, I would excuse it, but not Taco Bell!

Edited by Falconman

Its not a true Taco Bell, its part Gas Station. Very tacky. Heck they don't even have a true Long Johns seen that when I went for lawn mower parts. Pitiful. If it was a subway, I would excuse it, but not Taco Bell!

What the heck is a true Taco Bell for goodness sake.....LOL ! Taco Bell is Taco Bell. Anyway, I think you & looserbound will not be partaking in the victory Tacos, but I'd say you will be eating your share of " I got my butt whooped Burrito " !

I haven't had one of those in a while, but I'm sure you and your buddy have just about had your fill of them this year.........lol !

There is a Taco Bell just across the street from the high school and field...

Completely random, but I've always thought that they'd expand their business exponentially if they would offer cornbread at that particular franchise -- and especially in Richlands.

I am passionate about the Falcons but almost have the same passion for Taco Bell. You see it is part of everyday talk. Heres some Falconman lingo for all you ignorant people:

TCB = Time to Cross the Border – get in the car bich! we are going to Taco Bell

VT = Victory Tacos – Falcons Win

BHB = Big hit Burritos – Falcons were more physical and smacked down the weaker team

Shut out Enchiladas – Falcons D gets a shut out

GTG – Get after their A$$ Gorditas

Empanada – I am about to get my empanda on!

Chalupas – a hot chick that buys my meal

Here is what I plan on saying tonight.

Yo Chalupas, time to cross the border and eat some GTG. Going to naderland and there are some haters. Order some extra BhB’s because we are planning on enjoying some victory tacos. Hopefully, we can pick some Enchiladas later so I can get my Empanada on!:o:p:D