Rusty PIPES!

southbound

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our baseball facility kicks your a$$ because we don't have to travel to a community college, our gym is nicer, we have a rubber track, umm great parking not to mention a BRAND NEW BAND HALL!!! NEXT, CAUSE i'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!

Let's see our baseball is one of the best around as I have been told by many players from different areas. Parking is fine for home team but visitors need to park down in the lower 40. Have to walk up hill just to get to the stands. Back side lighting leave lots to be desired. If you listen to the game on the radio it sounds like they are enclosed in a tin can.

I will give you the fact that parking at Richlands sucks of course our game with them is much bigger than yours ever will be.

Our baseball facility kicks your a$$ because we don't have to travel to a community college, our gym is nicer, we have a rubber track, umm great parking not to mention a BRAND NEW BAND HALL!!! NEXT, CAUSE i'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!

This is not the Baseball, track, basketball, parking forum or band forum. This is the FOOTBALL forum. RHS facilities for football are 20 years ahead of AHS football facilities (as is the RHS football team).

NEXT, CAUSE i'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!

Let me just start off by saying never again. Never again will I subject myself to the ignorance displayed on Friday night.:mad: The night started off with me having to park on a hill side beside the road and I was scared that someone was going to hit my ride or even scratch it. I mean can you guys claim your facilities are nice yet you don’t have proper parking over there? On the way in, a house on the left had hounds barking which caused us to jump out of our skin. I mean if you going to live that close to a school, don’t have loud dogs! That’s Freaking Backwoods, bro. Speaking of backwoods, never again will I sit on that visitors side and have to walk thru all the wild kids running around playing and having to dodge all the footballs being thrown around. Were are the parents? Let me pause and say I want to personal thank you to the parent of the little shrimp who stole my Falcon cap. My boy knocked my hat off and it fell under the bleachers, to which a little kid picked it up and would not throw it back up to me. Instead he elected to run off with it! Who’s raising this kid? Who’s in charge over there? Who’s running things? Never again will I allow that to happen to me! Never!

Ps: If you see a 11-12 yr old kid with a falcon hat on, tell the lil punk I want it back!!:mad::(

The bathroom was out of toilet paper so they used your hat, so that accounts for the brown water.

Guest king kone
Let me just start off by saying never again. Never again will I subject myself to the ignorance displayed on Friday night.:mad: The night started off with me having to park on a hill side beside the road and I was scared that someone was going to hit my ride or even scratch it. I mean can you guys claim your facilities are nice yet you don’t have proper parking over there? On the way in, a house on the left had hounds barking which caused us to jump out of our skin. I mean if you going to live that close to a school, don’t have loud dogs! That’s Freaking Backwoods, bro. Speaking of backwoods, never again will I sit on that visitors side and have to walk thru all the wild kids running around playing and having to dodge all the footballs being thrown around. Were are the parents? Let me pause and say I want to personal thank you to the parent of the little shrimp who stole my Falcon cap. My boy knocked my hat off and it fell under the bleachers, to which a little kid picked it up and would not throw it back up to me. Instead he elected to run off with it! Who’s raising this kid? Who’s in charge over there? Who’s running things? Never again will I allow that to happen to me! Never!

Ps: If you see a 11-12 yr old kid with a falcon hat on, tell the lil punk I want it back!!:mad::(

We can't all live in Camelot like you........the pretenders........

This is truly a fight that I shouldn't be a part of considering I have no part in either school. But blaming a loss on water is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of, take your whippin and get on with it. And always having excuses no matter what happens is just sad, because every week its the refs did this this player hit this one late and my daddy, my daddy oh my daddy. Seriously stop talking about your dad all the time, because what little respect you have after being a terrible loser is talking about about what a damn daddy's boy you are 24/7. So next time you lose how about saying well we got out played tonight, or we just weren't the better team.

This is truly a fight that I shouldn't be a part of considering I have no part in either school. But blaming a loss on water is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of, take your whippin and get on with it. And always having excuses no matter what happens is just sad, because every week its the refs did this this player hit this one late and my daddy, my daddy oh my daddy. Seriously stop talking about your dad all the time, because what little respect you have after being a terrible loser is talking about about what a damn daddy's boy you are 24/7. So next time you lose how about saying well we got out played tonight, or we just weren't the better team.

Come on, let them be. Would would not have this much fun without them.

Couple things I should say, first of all Dad was talking to someone who help put that field in and he claimed they messed up the lines on it? Guess that explains all the black lines that were on the field?:confused: Also, you guys showed no class when you tried to do an onside kick late in the first half!:mad: Very classy:mad::mad:

Couple things I should say, first of all Dad was talking to someone who help put that field in and he claimed they messed up the lines on it? Guess that explains all the black lines that were on the field?:confused: Also, you guys showed no class when you tried to do an onside kick late in the first half!:mad: Very classy:mad::mad:

Couple things I should say,

1. Your dad should have put the seed that made you somewhere else, like a towel.

2. The lines are fine, they had to be off-centered to make the soccer field regulational size.

3. You don't like the onside kick? Then stop it.

4. Your dad should have put the seed that made you somewhere else, like a towel.

Couple things I should say,

1. Your dad should have put the seed that made you somewhere else, like a towel.

2. The lines are fine, they had to be off-centered to make the soccer field regulational size.

3. You don't like the onside kick? Then stop it.

4. Your dad should have put the seed that made you somewhere else, like a towel.

This coming from a stank arse who claims they don't bathe unless it rains? Smell ya later stinky:p

Guest king kone
This coming from a stank arse who claims they don't bathe unless it rains? Smell ya later stinky:p

It's your upper lip.......

Let's see things that smell worse than me-

Abingdon football.

Your girlfriend.

Wine farts.

Your cage.

Need I say more?

I can't beleive I agree with you on something for once about the onside kick. Although with that said, it is well known that Richlands will do onside and 4th and long fake punts. So knowing that you should always be prepared for it!

BTW don't call yourselves tough, I walked over to the concessions and some of your players were circled up around gas heaters.:eek: It wasn't even that cold Friday? Explain that one pansies!:D

Were they roasting Falcon wings and marshmallows?