Falcon Frenzy

southbound

Ryan, have you seen AHS play this year? Serious question, not being a smarta$$.

No. But I've seen just how good Gate City is. And I can promise you this, they are are for real. I feel like more people are on the side of the fense that think Richlands sucks and GC is mediocre. That's not at all how it is. I've said all year Richlands is a 7-3 team. But I honestly see GC as a 9-1 team. I don't need to see Abingdon to know just how good that GC defense is.

Is there Valet parking at falcon stadium or can I park where I want?

Fast pitch that was sweet!

Big 0 I have made my prediction. Once again I say Gate City by two scores and I think if Abingdon is that much better they can hang tough for at least the first half maybe longer. I believe Gate City will win!

Of course I will man up if I'm wrong and have proved that. Like I have said twice already........you beat Gate City and you now have SWVA and the whole states attention. You don't get the privilege of being a favorite against a program like Gate City until you prove you can beat them.

May the best team win!

And I pray that the young men on the field decide who is the best......good luck to both teams!

Good luck to you Big O!!!!

I say it might be a bit closer than some think,  but I still I say 28 to 17 GC.   If  Abingdon beats GC tonight,  then the Falcons will get more respect,  but as a 3A,  you should be beating the smaller 1A schools like you beat last week,  and they are down this year from what they have been the last couple of years.  Abingdon may well be better than what they have been over the last few years,  but we need to see you beat a couple of better teams first ! 

First of all, I am not allowed to discuss what college I am at. Daddy thought it would be best to keep that on the down low. Second, community scholars is a big deal I saw where some of you guys were making fun of community college. Third, I am really pumped about game this week just wished I could run out 1more time at with Falcons. This is the kind of game I loved just smack somebody right in the face. Dad said Stripes has been acting wild last couple of days I said he is ready for game. Falcons 42-14. Can't wit to Friday night!

You was close Southy!

We got our ass handed to us.  Plain and simple.  I really expected a closer game and hoped for an AHS win.  Hate this loss for the seniors.  At least we didn't lose to Northwood.

Just by looking at the stats, GC only had about a 50 yard advantage. The Blue Falcons had 3 miscues for easy GC scores. BHC reported 1 INT for a score, 1 INT returned to the 2 yard line and a botched punt on the Blue Falcons 19 yard line. So in reality, the Blue Falcons are an improved team.post-6878-0-81906600-1410018718_thumb.jpg