Week 2 Scores/Updates

Deleted Account

Tazewell 45

Graham 21  :30 4Q

Went to the game.  Tazewell has a tremendous team, but Graham's Defense had more holes in it then my old sweatsocks...... I hope it gets better, fast.  I may have to take back my 7 win season prediction a lot sooner than I thought I would.  Still have faith that they will straighten things out...but Tazewell got over 500 yards of offense and made Graham look really, really bad.  Tazewell looked sharp, I like the new uniforms and the new attitude and the new intro.....they looked great tonight and they had a great crowd.  Glad to see some good things happening for the Buldogs.

If we don't fix our defense and get our offense to sustain some drives, it could get ugly. The Graham game is about as must win of a game as you can have in week 3.

If we don't fix our defense and get our offense to sustain some drives, it could get ugly. The Graham game is about as must win of a game as you can have in week 3.

For both teams.....