Scores 10-23-2015

rvtne216

God I wanna draw Wise again in the playoffs, their fans believe they should have beaten us and that they will win again if we play.

Give the advantage to Union. Will be interesting to see how the playoffs shape up. Did you think Richlands would defeat Abingdon as bad as they did?

Give the advantage to Union. Will be interesting to see how the playoffs shape up. Did you think Richlands would defeat Abingdon as bad as they did?

Honestly, yeah. Maybe slightly closer. But Richlands is loaded on both sides of the ball, and Asbury/Blankenship are a very tough duo stop. I hope Union can avoid Richlands as long as possible come playoff time

I did, the Abingdon D wasn't near as good as Richlands, i didn't/don't usually like to predict blowouts, turnovers, penalties, etc can have a huge effect. Abingdon has given up some huge rushing totals.

This game will help Abingdon in the post season. They will face teams just as good as Richlands early in the playoffs in Div 3. Richlands is a very good D2 team. No team in SWVA better than Richlands at this point, not even Union.

Patrick Henry's Dakota Humphrey with 347 rushing yards, 5 TDs for Patrick Henry in that 38-33 loss to George Wythe. The kid is legit. #HCFH

Tyler Hardin (17 carries, 115 yards, 3 TDs) and Walker Nowers with 2 TD receptions for George Wythe in win over Patrick Henry. #HCFH #VHSL

great state

This game will help Abingdon in the post season. They will face teams just as good as Richlands early in the playoffs in Div 3. Richlands is a very good D2 team. No team in SWVA better than Richlands at this point, not even Union.

Believe we will have to settle this on the field at Salem, and Noaks wil play this time :)

Believe we will have to settle this on the field at Salem, and Noaks wil play this time :)

BigWinners,  I so hope that this comes true !  It would be fantastic for both of these teams to end up playing in Salem for a state championship,  and the way the 2 are playing it could happen,  but still have a lot of work to do.............but it's getting closer to playoff time !

Patrick Henry's Dakota Humphrey with 347 rushing yards, 5 TDs for Patrick Henry in that 38-33 loss to George Wythe. The kid is legit. #HCFH

I concour. Get to see highlights of him on WCYB each week, he has huge legs, and really good balance for a kid his size. Good quickness, great balance! Tonight he was hit and just side stepped/slid off the tackle. I would take him in a GC uni.. :)

Watching Nick play tonight, he was all business.  He had some good runs in the 1st qtr.  but the Falcons limited his yardage in 2nd qtr.

Hats off to the Blues coaching staff for the adjustments they made at the half in their running game.

Nick was unstoppable in the 3rd qtr.  The 97 yd TD run he put on a burst of speed and just outran the Falcon defenders.  He would have had over 400 yds if the first TD hadn't been called back by a penalty.

Couple this with him playing defense also.

OUTSTANDING #14

ALCS:

Royals win 4-3! Mets and Royals

Jays got the leadoff batter on against Wade Davis. Pompey pinch ran, stole 2nd and 3rd, then had 1st and 3rd and no outs, Davis struck out the next 2 and Donellson grounded out to Moustakas. You have to score from 3rd with no outs. Davis got the last out in the 8th then had to sit for nearly an hour while KC batted

Galax would be a bad draw for anyone in the 1st. round. 75 points...ugh!

From a run based team no less. Its not like theyre throwing it deep 30 times a game, they are running it between the tackles 30 times a game.

I am and have been for the past few years, a fan of the Galax running game. As impressive a running team as you will ever see

It gets your attention when teams score that high, but it also makes you wonder how long the starters were in, etc. I have seen many games over the years GC could've hit 100. I am sure many other teams could have also. I was just pondering the NETN scores last night, Happy Valley scored 72 on Cumberland Gap. Hampton is 9-0 won 61-0 and beat Happy Vally 45-26. They get the Gap next week, it will be ugly. C Gap is the worst scoring D in all of TN.