Any big games this week?

SWVAgridiron

Union/Letcher could be interesting because we all know how the refs treat VA teams playing in KY.

That's what I dread the most. I have seen bad calls, no calls, missed calls, ignorance of the rules, and other crazy ref related issues, but I have never seen refs blatantly and unapologetically cheat for a team like they did when Union went to Middlesboro in 2013. They didn't even try to hide it.

What exactly happened at Middlesboro in 2013? I've heard the refs were terrible but I'm not sure what happened.

As for Central/GC, I want to pick Central. But I really don't think they will have enough to stop Hunter Collier and Co. It will be close though.

Letcher is scary for Union. They will likely have to beat the refs. 

What exactly happened at Middlesboro in 2013? I've heard the refs were terrible but I'm not sure what happened.

As for Central/GC, I want to pick Central. But I really don't think they will have enough to stop Hunter Collier and Co. It will be close though.

Union guy is right we will be playing the refs also this week. To answer your question about Middlesboro they would penalize us every time we got a first down, one time we tackled them on a punt or kickoff at the 1, their coach came out and said something and they got the ball around the 40, with know explanation. I've tried to block out the rest.

Like goose said, we kicked off, Middlesboro player bobbled the ball, and Union tackled him on the 3 yard line. After a meeting the refs moved the ball to the 33. Travis went out onto the field asked the refs what the penalty was for. The wouldn't tell him. Just that is was two personal fouls.

They basically mugged our receivers all night. Only got one pass interference all night and that was because their kid literally tackled our receiver, with hands around the waist to the ground while the ball was in the air 10 ft from the ref on the Union sideline.

Their #56 or #58, don't remember, had a meeting with the refs after every long Union play. They called several penalties for holding after some of these meetings were over. He was also running down the field on a long run play beside a Union guard. When they got in front of the ref he hooked his arm around the Union offensive lineman, threw both hands up in the air and motioned that he was being held. Ref threw a flag, play came back. He also taunted the Union bench and fans all night long.

One run on 4th and long went for a first down until the ref moved the ball back two yards so it was a turnover on downs. A similar instance happened on a 3rd and long play as well.

They hugged our D lineman and ends all night long and were maybe called for holding once.

When our D would get a tackle for loss they would call a face mask or defensive holding(on the DBs) on a sack.

In spite of all that the Bears could have still won had it not been for a huge momentum changing fumble late in the game. So, yeah, that was Middlesboro.

Does anyone know Letcher centrals address. 2 different addresses online, don't know which one is right.

435 Cougar Dr, Whitesburg, KY 41858

I've never been there before,but it doesn't appear to be hard to find, but like West said, turn left at the light. Google maps tries to take you up a grassy hill past the light.

SO SO FUNNY.....and you Union people tell me that I need to "let it go" but all i see is whining about the refs from a game 2 years ago....2 years ago or 11 years ago....who can't "let it go" now

This is classic

Dude do you get off on controversy or something? No need to start an argument over things like that.

Dude do you get off on controversy or something? No need to start an argument over things like that.

DUDE....i got called out for the exact same thing these people are doing....so it's ok when the Union people do it to me but i'm starting an argument when I say the exact same thing but towards the people that originally called me out????????????

Another funny post!

DUDE....i got called out for the exact same thing these people are doing....so it's ok when the Union people do it to me but i'm starting an argument when I say the exact same thing but towards the people that originally called me out????????????

Another funny post!

That pretty much why I don't post much on here. Everyone gets offended by everyone else's viewpoint and points it out to everybody. Buy on topic, though it might be a big game in terms of two good teams playing each other, the Grundy-Ridgeview game does carry some playoff implications.

SO SO FUNNY.....and you Union people tell me that I need to "let it go" but all i see is whining about the refs from a game 2 years ago....2 years ago or 11 years ago....who can't "let it go" now

This is classic

Haven't ever said a thing about u before. It is pretty much a known fact around here about the officiating in kentucky.