Richlands/Graham

Deleted Account

If you get there say before 6::30 you can park wherever you can fit Inbetween Bowen field and the Bluefield auditorium. With the crowd they're expecting I'm assuming closer to game time you'll have to park at Bluefield college or the parking lot where subway is and walk to the stadium.

You might want to bring a little extra cash incase the lot is full. Bluefield College charged $5 for Graham-Beaver parking. Not sure if they will tonight but just thought I'd mention it.

If that happens, Just park at the Dollar General Lot and walk over, it's not that much farther.

Taste-wise, yes.  Price-wise, not so much...

If you are a Richlands fan, and like Mexican.....go to La Fiesta, they are giving you guys a discount....but apparently not the home team, Bluefield folks are not happy about it.  Apparently they advertised a discount for Richlands fans, but not Graham fans and the home folks plan to take their business elsewehere.

I've never been to a game at Mitchell stadium. What is the parking situation there? I know there is parking at the stadium. Is that lot reserved? Where is usually the best place to park?

Remember the game starts at 7:00.... The lot will probably be nearly full.  You can park at the baseball field next to the stadium also.  You may have to park a little ways back from the stadium.  Bluefield College does charge for parking, with this being a Thursday game, hopefully it won't be on their radar.  There are some businesses nearby that you could probably park and walk, Dollar General usually has some empty spots, even for the big games.  I always seem to luck out and get a spot at the Auditorium next to the stadium. 

Shout out to the GMEN on a great game. Richlands played much better defense tonight (3rd &4th quarters) again. Gotta get the defense going early though. Graham has some serious speed. A few questionable throws from both QBs. Richlands line finally made some good blocks. Getting Landon Lowe in the game plan FINALLY. Looked like Norfolk southern railroad driving down the field a few plays. Booker made a few big defensive plays. Grahams cousins had few good runs but they had him trapped most of the night. To very good teams who is going to make a big push deep into the play offs. Hats off to graham. Disappointed they didn't have any chick FL a sandwich at the concession though lol.

Disappointed they didn't have any chick FL a sandwich at the concession though lol.

Not Graham's fault...that one is on the City of Bluefield as they own the facilities and rent out to the vendors.

Yeah, I saw the sign that said Fried Oreos and got giddy, then was punk slapped in the face when I realized they weren't selling any. :(

I will say this though... Best freaking hot dogs I have ever had. :)

As much as it pains me to say this RR has some amazing dogs.