Lee @ Union

SuperX

Why all the Lee hatred SuperX, Union has owned this series, I don't hear the Lee fans on here talking smack. Of course Lee is on a high horse, their General would look kind of ridiculous on one of those "little horses " riding around wouldn't he. I wanna pick Lee but my mind is stronger than my heart. Union by 10.  

Rasnic is a beast, but he cant be everywhere,i see Turner starting to get that arm ready for post season and Mitchell getting another offer after the game...tenn maybe, or n.c.IT WANT BE A BLOWOUT BUT IT WANT COME DOWN TO A HAIL MARY EITHER

Why all the Lee hatred SuperX, Union has owned this series, I don't hear the Lee fans on here talking smack. Of course Lee is on a high horse, their General would look kind of ridiculous on one of those "little horses " riding around wouldn't he. I wanna pick Lee but my mind is stronger than my heart. Union by 10.  

There's not enough Lee fans on here to "talk smack", haha.

I can't believe you went there West12aaa, really, that's all you bringin'

Not really much to say this year, not seen lee in a competitive game so this one is based off last year. Hopefully Rasnic shines so he doesn't get snubbed on defensive poy

Not really much to say this year, not seen lee in a competitive game so this one is based off last year. Hopefully Rasnic shines so he doesn't get snubbed on defensive poy

Norton was probably their most competitve game yet at a 3-3 record

I'm hoping that both teams are healthy and we have a competitive game. Lee did not look good at all against Lebanon, and the Pioneers are pretty bad.

Lets be honest tho against Lebanon there was no need in caring they geared up for that game weeks ago and for very sad reasons did not play. Lee went into that game thinking about one game and its this week coming up.  Or lets hope because if they play dead like they have been they are dead. 

Lets be honest tho against Lebanon there was no need in caring they geared up for that game weeks ago and for very sad reasons did not play. Lee went into that game thinking about one game and its this week coming up.  Or lets hope because if they play dead like they have been they are dead. 

That is a real possibility. Anxious to see how it unfolds, and I look forward to watching Rasnic play.

Not even a game. I left with 5 minutes left in the 4th. Lee High had 2 plays all night. Opening drive when they scored and the 4th down they scored. Other than that, we controlled the ball, passed and ran at will wherever we wanted

Don't quite get them saying Union is/was overrated ????    Really,  Union is one of the top teams on this end of the state in 2A and has been for a while.  They have some athletes, some size, a legit D1 prospect.  and are well coached and have played a much tougher schedule than Lee has...........I guess their fans are probably not saying that this morning.