Wise Central @ Union

Warriorsguy

Don't decide on this game too soon.. central has played union close the past two years 29-23 and 14-6, it hurts central that #25 is out and Mullins isn't himself, but this game could surprise some people. Don't count them out

Don't decide on this game too soon.. central has played union close the past two years 29-23 and 14-6, it hurts central that #25 is out and Mullins isn't himself, but this game could surprise some people. Don't count them out

At the beginning of the year, I would have agreed with you, but with Central's injuries, and watching them play Grundy, I don't think this one will be like last year at all.

LOL Union wins easily

It may be close two minutes into the game! After that, it will get really ugly... really fast.

What can I say? I just like the Big Stone Gap-Appalachia folks and their passion for high school athletics. This is a perfect example of two communities coming together as one. SWVA football at its finest!

Union 34

Central 12

Union 44,

Central 7

I initially picked a very close game between the two early in the season but at this point, Union is too tough. No disrespect to Central but with Mullins hurt/not at 100% combined with Union's players like Mitchell, Zirkle, Owens, Fannon, and Turner then it's going to be really difficult. 

Union is playing some good football right now and I don't really see Central challenge them the least bit. I feel for Central cause it seems they've hit a wall with injuries and some sloppy playing of late and their a far better team than that. Unfortunately I see the playoffs slipping away from them. Union 42-7.

it will be a good game ,if Central holds onto the ball.I was very impressed with no. 2 but he put the ball on the turf a lot against Grundy.Union will continue their passing game tune up and let Owens get the ball in space

Union 49-13, like stated earlier, the bears are playing hot right now, Central built their offense around Mullins, and him not 100% has dampened them. The bears are pulled and the cubs are in by mid 3rd qtr.

I give the union bears team credit, they are good, but I have never seen such a disrespectful fan base as union does...these kids are exactly that kids...I heard several grown men degrading the central kids..if grown men want to make fun and degrade people maybe they should start with themselves...I'm sure the guys I heard talking about the warriors players don't have any kids playing or for that matter have any connections to union other than maybe being in the band and trying to act big...I see why the big stone gap area hasn't grown any...u guys just need to stay to yourselves

I give the union bears team credit, they are good, but I have never seen such a disrespectful fan base as union does...these kids are exactly that kids...I heard several grown men degrading the central kids..if grown men want to make fun and degrade people maybe they should start with themselves...I'm sure the guys I heard talking about the warriors players don't have any kids playing or for that matter have any connections to union other than maybe being in the band and trying to act big...I see why the big stone gap area hasn't grown any...u guys just need to stay to yourselves

Go to Carroll Co and play. Use to you got spit on and food threw at ya.