Richlands final record predictions?

BAMABALL01

1 minute ago, hhstigers7327 said:

Anywhere from 3-7 to 5-5

Sad thing is even at 4-6 they still will make playoffs.

Sorry blues fans but 4-6 shouldn't make playoffs...yes your schedule is tough as hell...but you should have to beat at least one of them..

Sorry don't get upset just my opinion

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Sorry blues fans but 4-6 shouldn't make playoffs...yes your schedule is tough as hell...but you should have to beat at least one of them..

Well not upset about that by no means, but give the top 8 in 2A the same schedule and they have 2 or 3 loses also just my opinion.

52 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

Well not upset about that by no means, but give the top 8 in 2A the same schedule and they have 2 or 3 loses also just my opinion.

I said this same thing in an earlier post on one of the forums. If you take Union, Glenvar, Graham, and even Appo. Each of those teams would have 2-3 losses with playing the same schedule as Richlands.

Richlands could take a loss to either of these teams or maybe all four:  Graham, Marion and Va. High! Just for the fun of it and it's a rival game Tazewell just make sure you dawgs leave it all on the field that night and miracle just might happen!!

7 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I said this same thing in an earlier post on one of the forums. If you take Union, Glenvar, Graham, and even Appo. Each of those teams would have 2-3 losses with playing the same schedule as Richlands.

We will never know cause they don't have same schedule...just an opinion

10 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

You may be right. 

I don’t know whether Richlands will be 6-4, 5-5, or 4-6. I do know that some 5-5 teams can be extremely dangerous come playoff time. Refer to the 1989 Appalachia D1 State Championship Team. They went 5-5. Refer to Blacksburg last year. I am also thinking that Jonesville’s last season in 1988–right before they consolidated to form Lee High—that they went 5-5 in regular season and won the 1988 D1 State Championship. I believe they played that particular game at Bullitt Park. 

I am not saying that Richlands wins it all this year. But teams with those records are a little scary. 

54 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

You may be right. 

I don’t know whether Richlands will be 6-4, 5-5, or 4-6. I do know that some 5-5 teams can be extremely dangerous come playoff time. Refer to the 1989 Appalachia D1 State Championship Team. They went 5-5. Refer to Blacksburg last year. I am also thinking that Jonesville’s last season in 1988–right before they consolidated to form Lee High—that they went 5-5 in regular season and won the 1988 D1 State Championship. I believe they played that particular game at Bullitt Park. 

I am not saying that Richlands wins it all this year. But teams with those records are a little scary. 

Not saying they wouldn't be dangerous cause they would..

Just saying sub .500 teams don't deserve playoffs....stupid system we have IMO

Just now, cityofRaven said:

Still better than 9 and 1 teams staying at home for the playoffs. 

A little IMO....back then district champs automatically went and very few cases where a 9-1 team was left out...I know it happened but not much...and giles played Martinsville one year and they were 1-9....come on really?

5 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

A little IMO....back then district champs automatically went and very few cases where a 9-1 team was left out...I know it happened but not much...and giles played Martinsville one year and they were 1-9....come on really?

It happened a lot more than you think around the entire state. I have even found one 9-0-1 team that did not make the playoffs.