Beaver Graham 2019

SWVsportsNUT

On 8/26/2019 at 10:23 PM, SWVsportsNUT said:

Who all does Bluefield have on the line besides Martin?

D. Flack 6’6 340

D. Hairston 6’1 318

M. Peters 6’7 319

E. Powell 5’10 290

T. Parks 5’9 305

G. Jordan 5’10 255

L. Cartwright 5’11 280

And several other young guys who haven’t had an opportunity yet.  Should be interesting but there are definitely other guys on the line that will be hungry to help Martin out. 

They must put Miracle Grow in the Gatorade across the state line. 

Devin Lester to wear #5 this year in honor of Little Tony.  It's going to be an emotional night for both teams. May it be a fair, hard fought, injury free, and down to wire game~Little Tony will be smiling down from.above cheering on his friends from both sides I'm sure. 

https://www.bdtonline.com/sports/lester/image_2eac5f92-c94c-11e9-b04c-a796257695e8.html#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

On 8/25/2019 at 9:19 AM, Bluefield researcher said:

I don't really know what will happen Friday. I stay away from scrimmages and pre season games because I actually don't want to know. Having this as the first game is what makes it special. We have ideas of what to expect but we just don't really know. That is one reason 10,000 people pack the stands. We all know Bluefield is loaded at the skill positions but can they block and tackle? Graham is more balanced this year but will they be able to run the ball and stop the big plays? We really just don't know and that is what makes this game so great.

The game has also turned in to a defacto home coming game for both schools. You can see many former grads at the tailgate party from both schools just talking and having a good time. It has turned into an event that can not be topped anywhere for hundreds of miles.

Well said!

GRAHAM G-MEN 2018 STATE CHAMPS!

I really do not know what to expect from either team going into this season, but based on what I am hearing about both teams, sounds like line of scrimmage and QB play should be huge in determining the outcome of this one. Line play and QB play are question marks and will be key to the whole season for both teams this year in my opinion.

3 hours ago, blfdfan04 said:

I really do not know what to expect from either team going into this season, but based on what I am hearing about both teams, sounds like line of scrimmage and QB play should be huge in determining the outcome of this one. Line play and QB play are question marks and will be key to the whole season for both teams this year in my opinion.

Agree 💯 percent

3 hours ago, footballfanatic said:

heard the qb from graham got into a fight at school, any truth to this. heard he got in school suspension

Could better way putting it. Is he going have sit the game out. If he did it be out, if not he be play friday. Now, moving on to topic at hand. I believe it be slugfest. I think it be good game. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

And rude...why try to dish dirt around on kids? Devin Lester is a great kid with a big heart. I don't know why some people have to trash talk about kids from any team or school.

Exactly. If something happened then we don’t need to know. 

No need in bringing it up when it is a rumor.