Score Updates - Week 11 (11/7 & 8 - 2019)

tbgfan

4 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Actually one more 

Devin Lester to marqus Ray for a td

graham 37 Marion 0

1:25 left in the first quarter 

Graham has had the ball for around 1:40 this quarter and has scored 37 points 👀

Can they run clock & agree to 8 minute quarters ? Forget 10 minutes like at FC.

Got to be a Graham High Record for one quarter and 44 points. There's just no way Graham High has scored 44 points in one Quarter in its history. Interestingly, Bluefield High set a school record for first qtr points last week against James Monroe. With the approximate 100 yrs of football for both schools with all the tradition and rivalry and success, both schools pull records for most points in one quarter within 7 days of each other,.considering they've had nearly 100 years to do it. That's amazing to me.

2 minutes ago, Hokie1Pokie said:

Got to be a Graham High Record for one quarter and 44 points. There's just no way Graham High has scored 44 points in one Quarter in its history. Interestingly, Bluefield High set a school record for first qtr points last week against James Monroe. With the approximate 100 yrs of football for both schools with all the tradition and rivalry and success, both schools pull records for most points in one quarter within 7 days of each other,.considering they've had nearly 100 years to do it. That's amazing to me.

Scored 42 against Lebanon 2 years back (I think that was in 1 quarter).  Seemed like it was.

2 minutes ago, starcityfootballfan said:

Video salute to the '89 State Champs was awesome! I remember that game well.

Roanoke bound!

Next time you roll through Day Street think of me-star city southwest where my story began-born Friday the 13th at 12:01 at Roanoke Valley Community:)

#grahampride