week 4 (Spring) sched. & updates

VHSLhelper

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Lebanon is improving weekly. I would say Graham has their work cut out for them. Nothing is a given in this crazy season.  Tazewell has play makers a plenty. Graham is young, only four seniors. Tazewell has how many senior hold backs? 

Lebanon is never a pushover at home and will be good. Honestly can't answer the last part. 

3 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Wide left fg attempt of 38 to end the half

Taz 20

Leb 0

Half

I think the Pioneers will go 3 -3 to end the season. I think they can play a plus one and hopefully they'll win and finish 4-3. That would be a huge improvement for Lebanon as they drop to single A. 

I hope Tazewell plays Graham tough. They will have to play much better than they have tonight.  

Just now, Pioneer said:

I think the Pioneers will go 3 -3 to end the season. I think they can play a plus one and hopefully they'll win and finish 4-3. 

What's the story that they are without the players?

Just now, tbgfan said:

Abingdon 21-6

:56.9 sec 2Q

44 yd TD reception to McClanahan from Lambert

XP Jessee

Abingdon should be up 30.  Completely dominating Union up front.  Union will move ball then get a penalty or sack and kill drive.  Defense is missing tackles and the secondary has been burnt numerous times but besides that we look really good.

9 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

What's the story that they are without the players?

I  think #8 Houchins hurt his shoulder in practice. He has a history of a shoulder injury. Hopefully it's not too serious, he's a heck of a baseball player too. Hopefully our baseball team wins state this year. They could have last year had covid not occurred. Those boys deserve a shot. Like Tazewell has in football, our baseball seniors have worked since freshman year and have played together since little league.  We practically have the same team that finished as Runner up when they were sophomores. 

HALFTIME - Castlewood 24 Eastside 6

Half: Abingdon 21, Union 6 Martin Lucas has been dominating the game, but Cole Lambert’s passing has been the biggest difference. He has two scores through the air, both to Peyton McClanahan. Union needs a spark.

great state

5 minutes ago, Pioneer said:

I  think #8 Houchins hurt his shoulder in practice. He has a history of a shoulder injury. Hopefully it's not too serious, he's a heck of a baseball player too. Hopefully our baseball team wins state this year. They could have last year had covid not occurred. Those boys deserve a shot. Like Tazewell has in football, our baseball seniors have worked since freshman year. 

How many players futures were messed up by missing out...Lebanon will get better and if they stick with the Power I will be very physical

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

How many players futures were messed up by missing out...Lebanon will get better and if they stick with the Power I will be very physical

From what I've heard from coaches the power I is going to be their identity. 

Not football...

Mac Osborne (Richlands) polished off Virginia Tech's 9-0 softball victory over Pittsburgh today with a perfect inning of relief that included two strikeouts. #LocalsInCollege #ACC

Abingdon grad still hitting. #LocalsInCollege

Joey Chandler
@ByJoeyChandler
· 23m
Thomas Francisco with his second HR of the night, ECU leads Illinois State, 3-1, in B6. The second time in his career he's had two in one game.

great state