Week 7 updates

VHSLhelper

RB for Abingdon broke it the first play and had wide open field and he would have scored most of the time on most teams, but there is a certain kid for Gate City that resembles a lightening bolt and ran him down as if the running back was standing still.  Falcons about to go in.

6 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

To their credit, Abingdon has a dandy QB and at least 2 good receivers.

Very true.  I will say this about Reed, he is smart on knowing who needs touches which gives them the best chance.  I know Graham is tough, but I think they should do a touch more of what GC does.  Obviously, Graham's QB is very good and Bradshaw doesn't need to play QB, but those occasional around the end handoffs to Bradshaw are ok, but I would give him 3-5 touches per game at QB with the direct snap and just let him pick his hole like Jenkins.  Even though it's a wing offense, we've being doing the same thing at Giles for years (just a different variation).

5 minutes ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Very true.  I will say this about Reed, he is smart on knowing who needs touches which gives them the best chance.  I know Graham is tough, but I think they should do a touch more of what GC does.  Obviously, Graham's QB is very good and Bradshaw doesn't need to play QB, but those occasional around the end handoffs to Bradshaw are ok, but I would give him 3-5 touches per game at QB with the direct snap and just let him pick his hole like Jenkins.  Even though it's a wing offense, we've being doing the same thing at Giles for years (just a different variation).

Not sure I would give Reed that much credit. Haha

He has Jenkins and then there's.....well, there's Jenkins.