Week 11 updates

VHSLhelper

Just now, GilesDavis4321 said:

Cash Cook, another 50 yd run, it's now a route.  Riverheads 35, Draft 13, 4 minutes and 41 seconds left in the game.  Cook Cash with over 200 yds rushing in this game.  It's all but over at this point.

Riverheads/Graham, if played next week. What's the line? Riverheads -7?

Just now, Hokiebird7 said:

Dont know about that...both are pretty damn bad

We just gave up 66 points and 700 yards to a fringe Top 25 team, LOL.  I literally can’t enjoy watching the greatest UVA offense ever (by miles) because I keep waiting for the defense to seppuku ourselves.  With ANY kind of competent defense, we’re 9-0 and on the edge of CFP discussion.  I’m getting angry typing this.

3 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

We just gave up 66 points and 700 yards to a fringe Top 25 team, LOL.  I literally can’t enjoy watching the greatest UVA offense ever (by miles) because I keep waiting for the defense to seppuku ourselves.  With ANY kind of competent defense, we’re 9-0 and on the edge of CFP discussion.  I’m getting angry typing this.

UVA will destroy Tech.  BYU is for sure a top 25 team, and if healthy, more like a top 15 team.  They've had major injuries including the 3rd string QB playing in the loss to Boise, and 2 Offensive Lineman out at Baylor, and that game was still competitive.  UVA played BYU at full strength, and when healthy, they (BYU) are very much a top 25 team.

12 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Yeah but nothing I can do about it....but I blame Fuente too...sit his punk ass on the bench

Didn’t mean anything toward you. Just agreeing that it was a punk move. 

The ACC as a whole is wildly inconsistent.