Union/Graham

Gridiron60

6 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Didn't Union post something for the September game along the lines of "Hey Graham you got a 00:01?" Referring to the spring game.

I'll have to give it to yall, your social media posts are one step ahead of the rest of us.

Not sure but I bet Travis wishes they'd stop

10 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Didn't Union post something for the September game along the lines of "Hey Graham you got a 00:01?" Referring to the spring game.

I'll have to give it to yall, your social media posts are one step ahead of the rest of us.

We have a guy that does an original graphic for each and every game. He does a great job.

3 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

We have a guy that does an original graphic for each and every game. He does a great job.

I agree. Obviously it doesn't always work out as planned but its all in good fun. Graham has never forgotten the Ronald McDonald gig. A local business that sells tickets for the games just posted on Facebook they have tickets for the game Saturday. They attached a big picture of ole Ronald to go along with the post.🤣

Okay @Mountain Football, @goose111874, @Union_Fan, @BigWinners, etc. etc. I just went back and read some of the Union/Graham thread from 2018! We even kept up with the Chris Akers thread that week! Fun times! I hate missed meeting y'all around the campfire. I really wish we could see that video again though! Woooooooo! It was this day three years ago, we were at the park! 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Okay @Mountain Football, @goose111874, @Union_Fan, @BigWinners, etc. etc. I just went back and read some of the Union/Graham thread from 2018! We even kept up with the Chris Akers thread that week! Fun times! I hate missed meeting y'all around the campfire. I really wish we could see that video again though! Woooooooo! It was this day three years ago, we were at the park! 

3 years ago almost seems longer with covid keeping everything shutdown for awhile

3 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I'm not part of the campfire crew lol but I'm always standing right there on the fence on home side, I doubt I'll be in Bluefield Saturday tho, got some family health stuff and I doubt I can go but maybe next year when y'all come down here we will say hey.