Marion @ Central Week 2

Wade_1

Im taking Central in this one. I don't think  Chilhowie is going to be as good this season, so Marion's win won't be as shocking as the season goes. Definitely not taking anything away from Marion at all by saying that. 

Central 35

Marion 21

3 hours ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

I believe central wins a relatively close game. Atleast into the 3rd or early 4th. 

centrals white pants, red jersey, white helmet Uniforms are tops in the region.. and I hate to say that. 🤢 

Should be an interesting looking game with Marion in red pants white jerseys and red helemt

18 minutes ago, RichlandsGod05 said:

Volunteer needs to win a few games pal.

VoLuNtEeR nEeDs To WiN a FeW gAmEs PaL. 

I know Volunteer doesn’t have a good program. They’re better than years past.  I don’t think Wise County Central could beat some of the teams Volunteer plays. DB, West Ridge, Greeneville, Elizabethton. 

But way to deflect. 

3 minutes ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

VoLuNtEeR nEeDs To WiN a FeW gAmEs PaL. 

I know Volunteer doesn’t have a good program. They’re better than years past.  I don’t think Wise County Central could beat some of the teams Volunteer plays. DB, West Ridge, Greeneville, Elizabethton. 

But way to deflect. 

I know it’s completely irrelevant but just for conversation, I think Graham, Union, RV and Abingdon would beat West Ridge and possibly DB. 

1 minute ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

I would love West Ridge and DB losing. But no. 

Maybe not DB, but a team like Graham or RV would name the score on West Ridge. I just saw Boone Run through West Ridge like S*** through a wet hen. Teams like Union and Abingdon would be physical enough to give them a chance.