Important…

GMan

I've been on here since I was in middle school and it has been a link for me to keep up with SWVA football as I've moved to LA, Chicago, and now Houston

I do hope we are collectively able to get our act together and make things civil again

People get the ban even if they didn't don't say anything wrong sometimes. Some clarification would be nice I think other than getting the hammer dropped on them for expressing an opinion 

10 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

People get the ban even if they didn't don't say anything wrong sometimes. Some clarification would be nice I think other than getting the hammer dropped on them for expressing an opinion 

Part of the issue that often goes unspoken is that these opinions are frequently given by members who have 2, 3, 4+ usernames.  That’ll get an account banned fast despite what seems like a minor infraction.

15 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Part of the issue that often goes unspoken is that these opinions are frequently given by members who have 2, 3, 4+ usernames.  That’ll get an account banned fast despite what seems like a minor infraction.

Maybe they keep forgetting their password & make a new account 😂😂😂😂. Stranger things have happened! If they have duplicate accounts for the fun of it. My head would be spinning try to keep up with extra accounts, talk about multiple personalities 😂😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

People often get banned because they make it personal and they ALWAYS seem to have to get the last word in.  Notice the exchanges you had with myself and Hokiebird in the 2 threads about Giles and who ALWAYS had to get that last post in. GMan is a sharp dude. He sees that. When someone seemingly ALWAYS has to get that last post in, it becomes clear that it has become personal and about them. They have made it personal.

• GMan locked this topic