2022 Score Updates Week 3 Playoffs Regional Finals

Liam McPoyle

Graham is one of the few area teams that almost always has speed. They have been more physical as of late, but the big play is what consistently sets them apart. Those holding penalties are definitely more noticeable because the smallest crease leads to a TD that is called back instead of only a first down.

Graham is being their worst enemy.   I don't know that every call is right but they have been doing a lot of stupidity and losing composure that it is called.   It may not hurt them in this game, I think most people figured they would win this by 2-3 scores.   

32 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham’s defense seemed to wake up near end of 1st half. Could be wearing down RV’s O line. RV came to play & their fans can boo in unison like no other fan base 😂. Graham has a much better crowd today! 

RV’s fans getting after the refs early have definitely influenced the game.  

you have a crew walking on eggshells right now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a player get ejected before it’s over. 

Also go with the common assessment, when you win a lot, the fans end up being idiots too much.   Just like cheering them on, the negative energy goes and causes them to blow up on stupid stuff.    I say this from seeing my team and fans do it before too.

Tim Hayes

@Hayes_BHCSports

·

59s

#VHSL Football, Region 1D Finals, 2:28 left: Grundy 22, Patrick Henry 19. Ryan Campbell with a QB pressure for Grundy on 4th down. Turnover on downs. Grundy can seal it with a first down or two. #HCFH

2 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Crazy how often that Ridgeview forgets their best player is Hill. 

Graham’s front 7 is too good for 5 step drops when you have no threat to run. 

I'd take Beavers over Hill, but they do forget about Hill.  They forget about a lot, but offensively speaking it's a pretty young staff and that will get better with experience.

Grahams front 7 is very good and play a very agressive scheme. There's no time for deep passes, you gotta get the ball out now

1 minute ago, redtiger said:

I'd take Beavers over Hill, but they do forget about Hill.  They forget about a lot, but offensively speaking it's a pretty young staff and that will get better with experience.

As a breakaway play guy you’re right. But Hill gives 100% every play and is a guy that can match the strength of Graham’s linebackers. You don’t need him to break a 40 yard td, just need him to get hit around the line of scrimmage and fall forward for a 3-4 yard gain to keep them honest