2022 Score Updates Week 3 Playoffs Regional Finals

Liam McPoyle

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Why Ridgeview didn’t move the Beavers kid to slot to adjust their offense is beyond me. Their coaching staff leaned too heavily on Hill. He’s good but Beavers is faster in my opinion. This is when an offense gets out coached by defense. RV has talent upon talent. I wouldn’t be surprised if O’Quinn ended up elsewhere his last two seasons. Kid is very good! Congratulations to RV on a great season! You had some Bluefield Beavers cheering for you in the Graham stands, lol! Congratulations to GMen & especially Clements, what a game! Glad the crowd came to support our boys! 

Hughes did a good job bumping Beavers at the line of scrimmage and Graham doubled him up.

3 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Illegal use of hands was the call.  I guess he intercepted it with his hands illegally or should I say hand.  That was an amazing one handed interception that got taken away.  I was sure offensive interference was gonna be called on that play, the offensive player was all over his back 

From my view point it was offensive pass interference. The WR never even looked for the ball but our guy does and makes a great INT. Just horrible 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Why Ridgeview didn’t move the Beavers kid to slot to adjust their offense is beyond me. Their coaching staff leaned too heavily on Hill. He’s good but Beavers is faster in my opinion. This is when an offense gets out coached by defense. Graham basically made Beavers a nonthreat & RV never adjusted. RV has talent upon talent. I think they’ll still be decent next year even with what they lose but I wouldn’t be surprised if O’Quinn ended up elsewhere his last two seasons. Kid is very good! Congratulations to RV on a great season! You had some Bluefield Beavers cheering for you in the Graham stands, lol! Congratulations to GMen & especially Clements, what a game! Glad the crowd came to support our boys! 

In the first quarter he had 2 touches for 102 yards, helped tie the game at 21-21.  Wasn’t targeted the next 7 possessions and RV was out scored by 21. I had him at 4 total targets the whole game.  

4 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

In the first quarter he had 2 touches for 102 yards, helped tie the game at 21-21.  Wasn’t targeted the next 7 possessions and RV was out scored by 21. I had 4 total targets the whole game.  

RV coaching staff failed that kid (you ? “I had 4 total targets the whole game)” & their team in my opinion. You have to make adjustments and utilize all your playmakers the best you can. RV has lots of talent to use. I guarantee Graham prepared for them to use Beavers and planned ahead for adjustments. Great coaches game plan for all scenarios. Some coaches complain the entire time to the refs. 

56 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

They were too busy harassing the officials for more flags. More flags was their way of making adjustments. Coach them kids up, make adjustments, and stop officiating and maybe just maybe RV wins the game.

They were mouthing at the officials the whole game, you would have thought it was a basketball game.

28 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

In the first quarter he had 2 touches for 102 yards, helped tie the game at 21-21.  Wasn’t targeted the next 7 possessions and RV was out scored by 21. I had 4 total targets the whole game.  

Sean Hughes had him on lockdown. Great defense by Hughes. He was a non factor after 1st quarter.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Illegal use of hands was the call.  I guess he intercepted it with his hands illegally or should I say hand.  That was an amazing one handed interception that got taken away.  I was sure offensive interference was gonna be called on that play, the offensive player was all over his back 

The first signal was illegal use of hands and then the second signal was pass int. The fix was in with the ref and the line judge on the Ridgeview side.