Virginia high vs Richlands

Pioneer

Can the Bearcats get back on track? Or will Richlands break through and get their 1st win. 

Im going with the Bearcats 35 to 14 over Richlands

Virginia High's next 4 games are winnable with Richlands,  Jenkins,  Lebanon and Marion on the schedule. I expect Virginia High to finish the season strong with either winning the next 4 or winning 3 of the 4. 

V High has a good solid run defense. So many said pass defense was there, yeah not buying that one. Richlands won't be able to run so it's on them to get a pass attack going to be competitive. As far as V high goes, their qb is going to be good but still needs development and an o line that can withstand sending the heat. 

Could be a competitive game but I see V High having a bit of advantage and pulling it out by 7-14 point range

If Richlands loses to Virginia High on Friday, it will be its ninth consecutive loss. The longest losing streak for the Blues since they opened the 1969 season with nine consecutive losses.

Really appreciate @Bluefield researcher's handiwork in making all this info so accessible.

Historically, God awful things, borderline divine Intervention, whether God Awful or Devil Awful, something borderline supernatural likes to occur with VH goes for the win over the Blues.  If VH is favored by 3 touchdowns, go ahead and take 2.5 of those touchdowns away at kick off and go from there (in which it's anyone's game).  I would imagine VH is favored (just my opinion-in my head) by about what?  14-19 points for this game?  Therefore........it's anyone's game.  

Where to start?  I'm sadden to see the Blues season with no wins.  I think the 2nd half at Tazewell broke their spirit.  The season  with Virginia High shows the Cats with improvement, but still work to do.  The Blues team needs to prove they aren't cellar material.  They need to dig deep within themselves  and come away with a win Friday.  It won't be an easy task.  Task calls for a deep down effort, beyond what has transpired this season, and a reckoning of will to walk away with the win Friday night.  

GO BLUES!!!

Prior to last score from VHS, Richlands had several chances where they shouldn't have went out of bounds that would have saved the last play possibly from happening.  On the last score, Richlands has 2 on trips side to defend while the safety was just hangin out in the middle of the field.  corner did the best he could, but should have grabbed the kid not allowing any catch.  One more play would have been played but I'm sure Richlands would've given the option. Richlands looked better than they did at the beginning of the season but VHS looking a little rough.  Maybe just an off night for the cats. Just bad awareness all the way around on Richlands D.