Union @ Central

UnionGuy2017

Central seems to be hurting pretty bad this season.  Only win, close vs Eastside due to being week 1.  I don't think they beat Eastside now.  Do they have another super-class coming up?  I've seen a few scores from 8th and J.V. that reflect a little better personnel that could help the varsity soon.

1 minute ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Central seems to be hurting pretty bad this season.  Only win, close vs Eastside due to being week 1.  I don't think they beat Eastside now.  Do they have another super-class coming up?  I've seen a few scores from 8th and J.V. that reflect a little better personnel that could help the varsity soon.

There’s no such thing as a super class on the hill. JV has gotten some wins and played close with everyone they’ve played, means nothing if only 5 or 6 hit the weights in the off season though.

4 hours ago, onewarrior2 said:

There’s no such thing as a super class on the hill. JV has gotten some wins and played close with everyone they’ve played, means nothing if only 5 or 6 hit the weights in the off season though.

Didn’t they beat union or was that 8th grade 

45 minutes ago, onewarrior2 said:

Neither, middle school got thumped at bullitt park. Jv was a one score game with Union out on top.

Oh ok thought someone posted that 8th grade and JV played and they split the wins must’ve been Ridgeview game 

Turner will call the dogs off at the half with a running clock I'd wager. I'm not celebrating the down that has hit the CHS program again. The M7 needs all of our schools to be competitive. I'm just hoping that we come home healthy after this, and I really wish WCYB would switch this game to a more competitive one:(

27 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Turner will call the dogs off at the half with a running clock I'd wager. I'm not celebrating the down that has hit the CHS program again. The M7 needs all of our schools to be competitive. I'm just hoping that we come home healthy after this, and I really wish WCYB would switch this game to a more competitive one:(

If I’m not mistaken central gave it to us pretty good on FNR a few years ago. I’m fine with evening that score! 🤣

13 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

If I’m not mistaken central gave it to us pretty good on FNR a few years ago. I’m fine with evening that score! 🤣

I'm good with it when both are competitive, but this one is going to be ugly, Hard for me to get fired up for this one.