Union @ Central

UnionGuy2017

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Yeah would of been nice to have shown last weeks game instead but I guess they don’t like going to one place twice in a season 

They went to BSG vs GC so twice.

1 minute ago, Duke2015 said:

You going were thinking about maybe going to Eastside TS game 

I have a ton of old friends from my days of my kids playing and going there I'd like to see, so I'll be up there.

28 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Yeah would of been nice to have shown last weeks game instead but I guess they don’t like going to one place twice in a season 

I’m not complaining a bit, means I get to watch the game and keep my fat ass at home lol. 

Don't see Turner running up the score even if it is Wise. He'll get up around 40 and call off the dogs.

And like others mentioned, WCYB could have definitely picked a better game for this week, but the players involved will always have it to remind them of their glory days.

I have a feeling the staff is going to be extra "friendly" this week because they know what's coming.

5 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Don't see Turner running up the score even if it is Wise. He'll get up around 40 and call off the dogs.

And like others mentioned, WCYB could have definitely picked a better game for this week, but the players involved will always have it to remind them of their glory days.

I have a feeling the staff is going to be extra "friendly" this week because they know what's coming.

Lord can you imagine if they upset us we'll never hear the end of it

15 hours ago, Duke2015 said:

You going were thinking about maybe going to Eastside TS game 

I may make an appearance there. I thought it was in Coeburn though until last night. Got to work late this Friday and it has the most appeal to me of all games in the area. 

On 10/10/2023 at 7:26 PM, Union_Fan said:

Not a lot to choose from this week in the viewing area on either side of the state line that would be considered top games. Eastside/TS and GC/Lee may have the most potential and I dont think either would have been on the preseason radar for that.

10 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Not a lot to choose from this week in the viewing area on either side of the state line that would be considered top games. Eastside/TS and GC/Lee may have the most potential and I dont think either would have been on the preseason radar for that.

Yeah seen that 200+ schools have their bye week in TN. this week 

The past few years this game has been decent and would be a good one to televise.  This season, it seems the Warriors have gotten stuck in a bad rut.  If they played Eastside right now I don't think they'd have the one victory.  Hope they make it a good game and not what the statistics lean to.    The planning and preparation that go into what WCYB are done well in advance so I'm sure they would rather cover a better game tonight.  There isn't much on the schedule for anyone this week.  Lee vs GC, Richlands vs V.H.S., and T.S. vs Eastside has the potential to be a close game but I don't think any other game on slate will be within the viewing area.

U-38

W-12

18 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Is this a 7:30 game since wcyb is covering it???

WCYB can't get out of it's own way.  This is simple.....when you schedule your SWVA coverage START by circling the Union-Ridgeview game first and then fill in the rest.  They didn't cover a good game last year or this year and they've opted for Union-Central several times.  

Union by 25-30 points in an un-watchable game.