HaY fwenz

Dookthecook

4 minutes ago, Dookthecook said:

Just'n wunt to applegize.  Eye m coatchin one mo time. Up'n her n Poker.  Eye m a DOT . SEW kew!   Dook iz sew koo.  Bye da wave! Unk Vern teared up, dat 70 sum figurez aloud. 1 mo ting.  Dots R powr waze inning a sintcents! 

Trying to read this has me stressed out

4 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

Nagistbillbsy called and said he's offended and there's only room for one nutjob in the forums!

Where are the Marion Scarlet Hurricane fans?  When on earth did you guys start allowing computer access for the patients?

LOL...We only have one computer for patients, and it's currently my turn. 

10 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

Nagistbillbsy called and said he's offended and there's only room for one nutjob in the forums!

Where are the Marion Scarlet Hurricane fans?  When on earth did you guys start allowing computer access for the patients?

"A good name is rather to be chosen more than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold."  (Prov 22:1)  Not withstanding the Mercer Street Tigers, I offer little outside insight; nevertheless, the importance of a name's correctness, is worth a fight.  A Princeton Tiger faithful predominates my time and so as it goes, I always watch the Tigers, and occasionally lay low and pimp hoe's. 

Sincerely,

NaugistBigsby of Mercer Street

I attempted to translate Dook's post. Not to brag, but I'm somewhat fluent in backwoods gibberish of the mentally challenged.  The last sentence was confusing, until I remembered Poca sits in the shadow of an AEP power plant. 

Just'n wunt to applegize.  Eye m coatchin one mo time. Up'n her n Poker.  Eye m a DOT . SEW kew!   Dook iz sew koo.  Bye da wave! Unk Vern teared up, dat 70 sum figurez aloud. 1 mo ting.  Dots R powr waze inning a sintcents! 

Just want to apologize. I'm coaching one more time. Up here in Poca. I'm a DOT. So Cool. Dook is so cool. Bye Wave! Uncle Vern teared up, that 70-some figure allowed. One more thing. Dots are power waves in a sense. 

WEST VIRGINIA — Looking at Appalachia

3 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

If Dook and Naugh aren't the same person I'd pay to hear that conversation

It would be something like this.  Dook is the lady speaking jibberish in the pit and NaughsBilly is Buffalo Bill.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=573847129&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1076US1076&q=buffalo+bill+clip+silence+of+the+lambs&tbm=vid&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinvO_WrvuBAxVHLzQIHcwmB4sQ0pQJegQIDBAB&biw=1920&bih=963&dpr=1#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:d9966866,vid:DontsLsgsLk,st:0