Scores and Updates-Dec 2

Liam McPoyle

1 minute ago, Duke2015 said:

They’ve not trusted him all game I don’t understand what the hell is going on with the play calling 

Yep, they are out of time now. Even if they hold Radford this series on this 3rd down, Graham likely doesn't have time to ground and pound for long. They will have to put it in the air.

2 minutes ago, tbgfan said:

Gosh Galax #7 tackled Honaker #7.  Good tackle.  When he got up it looked as if he stepped on Tiger receiver and wasn't called.  

That was #8 Ayden Stiltner. He will be the feature back next season. Only a sophomore. 

Just now, SWVAgridiron said:

Put a dagger in the Tigers, they’re done for! 

We have learned this lesson many times. Yes, Reg D can win over the C team, but it doesn't happen much and picking the D team can result in a bad choice.

Lastly, Galax is Galax. They rise to the top year after year most times, no matter how bad they look in week 2, do not pick against them in the west.

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

We have learned this lesson many times. Yes, Reg D can win over the C team, but it doesn't happen much and picking the D team can result in a bad choice.

Lastly, Galax is Galax. They rise to the top year after year most times, no matter how bad they look in week 2, do not pick against them in the west.

Couldn’t agree more 

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Put a dagger in the Tigers, they’re done for! 

It’s not over the way Galax has played on defense. But I do have to give Shane Allen some credit. Moving Ashworth to TE and bringing Gavin Crouse in to play HB has solidified the offensive line and freed up Tucker to get chunk yardage. 

1 minute ago, sixcat said:

It’s not over the way Galax has played on defense. But I do have to give Shane Allen some credit. Moving Ashworth to TE and bringing Gavin Crouse in to play HB has solidified the offensive line and freed up Tucker to get chunk yardage. 

Good coaches make key adjustments during crunch time. 

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I know the Big Red is the fashionable pick and they are solid, but I think Radford will move the ball all over them.

I think Radford will beat Riverheads.

I see it being similar to the 2010 state game between RH and East Mont. The mustangs scored 49 points and still lost…

16 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

Well i said probably as i know there were a few people that said it. Was giving no credit to Radford or Glenvar. 

I’ve been on the Clark bandwagon for a while now and folks on here got after me for saying counting him and Radford out was premature and he would have a big game this week. Glenvar has one of the best staffs in 2A and they knew how to game plan against him.