Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

addison is definitely a game breaker...ask graham what he did to them 2 years ago with his punt returns.....and fuller is probably the most explosive player in the area since ahmad bradshaw....i tried to tell you guys last year what to expect and i think i got similar responses

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wicks will definitely be a game breaker when he gets his hands on the ball....he almost returned 2 kickoffs for td's last year and he had a one handed interception return for a td against hidden valley

alrite thats nice.....tell them to do it all year long and then you will have a valid point....lol....tazewell's 5th string RB ran over probly RHS' 4th string DB last year and then stepped on him while he ran for another 8 yards....but that doesnt mean he is gonna be a gamebreaker.

fuller, wicks, addison, and davis each had at least one td in either the state semi-final or the state championship game.....thats going against the top competition in the state.....they won't face anybody that good in region 4

[ QUOTE ]

Thats hard to say.....RHS won't be close to the team they were in 06.....they may win the district but don't hold your breath on a region or state title this fall....if i am correct there are some really tough teams moving into region IV div 3 this fall

[/ QUOTE ]

you are incorrect....while the entire river ridge district moves into region 4 only 1 of those teams (Cave Spring) will be a division 3 team ....Cave Spring is the worst team in the riverridge.....the biggest impact in the regional changes this year will be martinsville moving down to division 3

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thats hard to say.....RHS won't be close to the team they were in 06.....they may win the district but don't hold your breath on a region or state title this fall....if i am correct there are some really tough teams moving into region IV div 3 this fall

[/ QUOTE ]

you are incorrect....while the entire river ridge district moves into region 4 only 1 of those teams (Cave Spring) will be a division 3 team ....Cave Spring is the worst team in the riverridge.....the biggest impact in the regional changes this year will be martinsville moving down to division 3

[/ QUOTE ]

Martinsville, Tunstall, and Cave Spring will be Region IV Div. 3 this fall

oh i'm sure they are......they probly are talkin about having to face Tazewell and Graham as well, two teams definately in the top 10 of Div 3 last year......lets just not underestimate the level of competition coming into the region.

one questions. if richlands was the state champs last year. did there state championship end the day after state? that was the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

[ QUOTE ]

oh i'm sure they are......they probly are talkin about having to face Tazewell and Graham as well, two teams definately in the top 10 of Div 3 last year......lets just not underestimate the level of competition coming into the region.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's to underestimate?.....cave spring and tunstall have terrible football programs at the moment.....martinsville is the only real threat

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's to underestimate?.....cave spring and tunstall have terrible football programs at the moment.....martinsville is the only real threat

[/ QUOTE ]

Both of those teams could cause some problems in the near future, though. They have both been playoff contenders within the past three years.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all i'm saying is they can get better....alot better!

look at Richlands for example, wasn't RHS like 5-5 in 2003? next thing you know, they rattle off 3 straight Region titles, 2 appearances in the state championship, and 1 state title.....all i'm trying to say is, those schools have a way better area to pull talent from than our schools do.....so watch out

they will not pose any threat in the immediate future.....since cave spring's success in 2005 they had a small exodus of players (cause they knew the program was falling on hard times) and they are projected to be at the bottom of the riverridge this coming fall.....tunstall??....not a threat in the immediate future......

my posts today have all been in reference to the 2007 season....martinsville is the only team in 2007 that could play a factor in the region 4 division 3 championship

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands is the reigning state champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but they will always be state champs. damn...are you guys that simple?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think in 2015 you'll be reading a newspaper that reads, "The state champion Blue Tornado...." If you make it that far, of course.... old-timer.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all i'm saying is they can get better....alot better!

look at Richlands for example, wasn't RHS like 5-5 in 2003? next thing you know, they rattle off 3 straight Region titles, 2 appearances in the state championship, and 1 state title.....all i'm trying to say is, those schools have a way better area to pull talent from than our schools do.....so watch out

[/ QUOTE ]

better area to pull talent from???...no......they are of similar size to richlands and in the same division....why would they have more talent??....richlands IS the defending division 3 champion and were runnerups in 2005 to a team (turner ashby) that will be in division 4 this year.....i don't see any reason why richlands would feel like any other division 3 schools produce better football talent