Cy Young Award Shocker!

bucfan64

It seems President Obama will take this years award. If you recall he threw out the first pitch in the last All-Star Game.

NOTE:

The same process that was used to select the Nobel Peace Prize was used in choosing this years Cy Young Award.

It seems President Obama will take this years award. If you recall he threw out the first pitch in the last All-Star Game.

NOTE:

The same process that was used to select the Nobel Peace Prize was used in choosing this years Cy Young Award.

Wow clicking this was the biggest waste of my life thus far!

NOTE:

This proves how stupid / anti-American / anti-Obama some people are. Some people really need a life!

This proves how stupid / anti-American / anti-Obama some people are. Some people really need a life!

Weren't you the same person who would repeatedly take shots at G.W. Bush and joke about his intelligence among other things? I thought you were sharing your opinion?

I'm lost as to how a small joke is considered "stupid" and "anti-American", yet the latter is fine, or just an opinion, if you will.

Whether you want to believe it or not, there is a vast bi-partisan "opinion", in the U.S. and throughout the world, that it was very premature to present Obama with such a large accomplishment, much less the Nobel Prize.

It's ok to defend your President and/or your political party, but you're just grasping at straws right now.

nothing wrong with some fun, perhaps that's something you could lighten up about fieldgeneral, you know bush was joked about for 8 years a lot more. Every president has been and regardless of political affiliation there's a lot of humor to be had in all of it. didn't you ever see dana carvy doing his gw senior impersonation?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/400999/dana_carvey_as_bush/

Am I the only one that thought this was extremely funny??? haha

I thought it was damn funny!

Hell, you might as well award his an Oscar for his address to the media when he was trying to get his $800B stimulus package passes. The way he presented it and everything he said about that bill was a great acting job.

NOTE:

Do you have to refer to Obama for everything? This act here alone (and Also Bobby May haha) is why you guys give republicans a bad name. And im saying the same for ignorant Democrats.

nothing wrong with some fun, perhaps that's something you could lighten up about fieldgeneral, you know bush was joked about for 8 years a lot more. Every president has been and regardless of political affiliation there's a lot of humor to be had in all of it. didn't you ever see dana carvy doing his gw senior impersonation?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/400999/dana_carvey_as_bush/

I have no problem with poking fun......and it was funny, but I'm too aware of some people on here. If it hadn't been a poke at the whole nobel prize thing, then it would be hilarious. I have a great sense of humor and it was funny, just not from some people with a hidden agenda tagged to it.

I have no problem with poking fun......and it was funny, but I'm too aware of some people on here. If it hadn't been a poke at the whole nobel prize thing, then it would be hilarious. I have a great sense of humor and it was funny, just not from some people with a hidden agenda tagged to it.

Wasn't that the whole intent of the joke, to poke fun at the Nobel Prize awarded to Obama??? Just because it was against Obama, it's not funny??

Nancy Pelosi is that you???

I'm honestly curious if this Bucfan64 guy even likes sports. The only time I ever see him posting on here is when it has to do with Obama or our goverment.

Do you really have nothing better to do other than everyday post something having to do with Obama? It's aggravating at best.

I'm honestly curious if this Bucfan64 guy even likes sports. The only time I ever see him posting on here is when it has to do with Obama or our goverment.

Do you really have nothing better to do other than everyday post something having to do with Obama? It's aggravating at best.

Amen

Last time I checked, I didin't make posts on here everyday. Second, this particular section of the forum is for GENERAL DISCUSSIONS.

Your argument is about as ridiculous as saying that folks who only post on the basketball board have nothing better to do with their life.

It seems to me that those who post on every forum on here, may be the ones with a lot of extra time.

Second, I love sports and I coach sports. I just don't feel the need to get on here and put down high school kids, criticize their coaches or talk about how great or awful some team might be.

I observe, moderate and share my thoughts and opinions about politics. If you don't like it, don't repy to anything I post. Last time I checked nobody was making anybody do anything on this forum!

If this joke had been about President Bush or anyone else, it would have been recieved with open arms. I don't see Obama as a saviour or a messiah, therefore, he is free game for me and will be as long as I choose to do so.

Do you have to refer to Obama for everything? This act here alone (and Also Bobby May haha) is why you guys give republicans a bad name. And im saying the same for ignorant Democrats.

Hey man, I don't care if I give Republicans a bad name or not! I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN!

Second, why does a joke about the president give the Republicans a bad name? You automatically assume that anyone that has a problem with the president and his policies are Republican and that everyone else loves the president, that only a Republican would make fun of the guy. Allow me to let you in on a secret, everybody doesn't love President Obama! He isn't the hero of everybody, we all don't go around singing umm umm umm Barack Hussien Obama. We all aren't drinking the KOOL AID!

I could count 25 Dems right now, locally that have told me personally that they will not vote for the guy in 2012, no matter who he runs against.

While you keep making this out to be a Republican vs Democrat issue, the world is starting to realize that BOTH PARTIES are corrupt and that this party loyalty crap is killing this country.

I do not appreciate the fact that you referred to me as STUPID. I can assure you that although I may have dissenting views with the president, I am not "stupid" enough to believe that the self proclaimed architect of change is doing what is right for this country.

I am not "stupid" enough to think that the President of the USA is beyond criticism and without fault. I am not "stupid" enough to believe that spending more money is the way out of debt. I am not "stupid" enough to actually think that the ideas of Hugo Chavez, Chairman Mao, V.I. Lenin and Karl Marx are ones that we need for America!

I most assuredly am not ANTI-AMERICAN. I love my country, the first amendment assures me the right to express my views without fear of being silenced by a GOVERNMENT. I thank God for that right and I am not so "stupid" that I can't see what is happening in this country. Perhaps if you would pause for a moment in your life and find out what political theory is all about, then you too would be able to see beyond the fascade and recognize that what is happening in America NOW resembles the early 1900 progressive movements in the U.S., Germany, Italy and Russia. In case you don't know or are too "stupid" as you would say, three of those four movements turned out BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!

Those of us who love our country feel a dire need to make known the facts as we hear them, whether it be to our friends, family the general public or in this case fellow conservatives on this forum. If we occasionaly divulge into humor, that is our choice, as long as it is not tasteless, racist and/or vulgar and is not considered libel.

Finally, as Meatloaf says "two out of three ain't bad!" I am not stupid, I am not ANTI-AMERICAN, but alas .....I must admit, I am ANTI-OBAMA!

I do not hate the man, I do not hate his office, but I do despise his policies, his ideology and the vision that he has for this country. My wish is that the country would prosper while he is in office, why in the heck would I want the guy to fail? If he fails, we fail, if he comes up with a good idea, I'll support it, but at this time, his ideas are too radical for my taste. I do not believe that he is directing our country in the right direction. I have every right to this opinion and I am not going to let someone with a Kool Aid mustache silence my views!

Edited by bucfan64

At least Ron Paul would have changed something by now. He was more passionate and intelligent than any of the candidates.

And believe me I know this has already been discussed, but I still can't get over how stubborn people are to decide their votes based on anything other than polices that people are obviously whole-hearted in believing. I can understand why people voted for him but apparently the majority of America couldn't see through Obama. I hope he does some major changes within our country, but I can't say anything good about him untill he does something that actually benefits the this nation as a whole.

Hey man, I don't care if I give Republicans a bad name or not! I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN!

Second, why does a joke about the president give the Republicans a bad name? You automatically assume that anyone that has a problem with the president and his policies are Republican and that everyone else loves the president, that only a Republican would make fun of the guy. Allow me to let you in on a secret, everybody doesn't love President Obama! He isn't the hero of everybody, we all don't go around singing umm umm umm Barack Hussien Obama. We all aren't drinking the KOOL AID!

I could count 25 Dems right now, locally that have told me personally that they will not vote for the guy in 2012, no matter who he runs against.

While you keep making this out to be a Republican vs Democrat issue, the world is starting to realize that BOTH PARTIES are corrupt and that this party loyalty crap is killing this country.

I never said I would vote for him next election. Dont get your panties all in a twist anyway. Im just saying its just over obsessed to refer to Obama for every comment or joke you make. Yeah ppl made fun of Bush becasue he was a dumbass, everything that came out of that mans mouth didnt make any sense and will go down as the WORST president (to-date) that has ever been in office. Im not saying I am a Obama fan, I just like health care reform (if its thought out a little better). So take a chill pill over there in The Valley.

I never said I would vote for him next election. Dont get your panties all in a twist anyway. Im just saying its just over obsessed to refer to Obama for every comment or joke you make. Yeah ppl made fun of Bush becasue he was a dumbass, everything that came out of that mans mouth didnt make any sense and will go down as the WORST president (to-date) that has ever been in office. Im not saying I am a Obama fan, I just like health care reform (if its thought out a little better). So take a chill pill over there in The Valley.

How does G. W. Bush go down as worse than Jimmy Carter?? How does everything that came out of Bush's mouth not make sense when Obama is claiming to have been to 57 states, defibrillators are used to treat asthma, promises that you can keep your private health care provider, but he won't provide details as to how long you will keep it? Sounds like garbage to me. Obama knows that the most likely scenario that private insurance will be run out of business by government run insurance. Obama technically is not lying, but he's not telling the whole story either. Obama is not making any sense either. I'm all for tort reform to health care, but that is too easy and makes good sense.

A good example is the credit card industry. Obama signed into law the new regulations on banks that issue the cards to keep them from jacking the rates on those who let THEIR cards get outta hand!! We the people knew then that credit cards companies would get their money somewhere else and annual fees would most likely return with other fees. Well guess what has started??? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33335064/ns/business-consumer_news/ Obama's vision for sharing the wealth from another angle. WE are having to bail out those who didn't take care of THEIR cards for whatever the circumstances.

Also, Obama has shown many times that he hates what the U.S.A. has stood for and grown into for for many years. Why would anyone want a person to run the country when that person doesn't like the country????

Edited by bhs7695