Bristol Herald Courier Can KISS IT!!!!!!!

Falconman

Proof is in the pudding my friend. We beat you guys last year and I'm not going to get into a drawn out verbal contest here. But, our boys proved it last year on the field, you guys hung us out to dry this year for a scrimmage; let me just say, we have a group of freshman that are going to make some people take a second look at Holston when they mature. Have a nice day.

Oooh so sorry. Would you rather have a physical contest? Our team has become very physical now. Oh my goodness. You beat us in a lowly scrimmage where we didn't even use our entire arsenal of weapons. The sun has sat on the CAVS! Best wishes crydaddy!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you an idiot to? I will admit that abingdon may be more physical than a few years ago, but that does not mean you will roll over everyone, even if your jacked up like a rhino, you still have to have some brains to use them muscles.

Guest hokiehaven

Abingdon is not a bad team this year. They are more of a team and have worked hard. Do I think they are world beaters? hell no but they could surprise some people. The new kid they have will help them a ton! from what I am hearing he's pretty dang good.

Oooh so sorry. Would you rather have a physical contest? Our team has become very physical now. Oh my goodness. You beat us in a lowly scrimmage where we didn't even use our entire arsenal of weapons. The sun has sat on the CAVS! Best wishes crydaddy!

You think your a physical team, we'll see how physical next week. I just want the falcon fans that have been doing all the talking show up next week.......enough said !

The Bristol Herald-Courier is a terrible newspaper with shoddier journalism practices than the BDT, but not for the reason claimed herein...

And they even have a shoddy PULITZER PRIZE to show for it...

You think your a physical team, we'll see how physical next week. I just want the falcon fans that have been doing all the talking show up next week.......enough said !

They haven't seen physical yet. Case in point, GC ran down Sullivan South's throat all night. That should tell everyone how good Richlands is this year. Sorry Falcons, but next week will be ugly.

Burton is not over-rated. When you play at Burton your hurt'n. Burton plays great at home. I saw them kick Gate City's butt there not long ago. They wore Clintwood out 36-0 last year there at Burton. They play very well at home. My feeling is it will be a very long ride back home tonight for the Falcons. But I hope the game is tight and competitive,fans need to get their money's worth.

Burton has lost once in last 5yrs at home,and that was to the Kelly Indians last year. The winning continued tonight as the Falcons go down. PLEASE don't get pumped after beating PH. We are in total rebuild mode at JJK,picked 5th in the LPD and was up 39-0 tonight before halftime at Patrick Henry.

Edited by Unchained

So where are southbound and falconman this morning? Boys this should tell you, you should stop running your mouths and pumping your team up to be something they simply are not! Good yes solid yes but not one of the top teams in SWVA.

I was on my way to SWVA and listened on WAXM.

It sounded like Burton gave Abingdon several chances to win.

How many mistakes did Abingdon make?

Abingdon had a test tonight and they failed it. Abingdon seems like they are the same they have been for years.

I was on my way to SWVA and listened on WAXM.

It sounded like Burton gave Abingdon several chances to win.

How many mistakes did Abingdon make?

Abingdon had a test tonight and they failed it. Abingdon seems like they are the same they have been for years.

I have to hand it to Abingdon ,Ithought Burton would win by 2 or 3 scores. Iwas wrong. This game could have went either way..

Guest hokiehaven

Abingdon had every chance in the world to win this game. Abingdon was not beaten by Norton... Abingdon beat them selfs. AHS D played great... however AHS O was very bad. I couldn't tell what the coach was trying to do on O and there was some very questionable play calls by him. However, AHS might get stomped by Richlands but the rest of the district should take note of AHS this year. They are a team you do not want to sleep on (not saying they are amazing but a pretty decent team).

I have to admit also that Abingdon gave them a better game then I thought they would !

But I just don't think that will be the case next week ! They have a whole different animal coming to Abingdon next. :eek:

You better leave the big boys alone after last night. This week is going to be worse you will want all a school after richlands gets done with the mighty falcons

i'm not understanding the words that are coming out of your mouth?

Was at the game and the wet conditions hurt both teams. Abingdon had no success in throwing the ball and their running game was shut down. Burton speed was negated because they could not make the cuts.

Burtons defense shut down the Abingdon offense completely in the first half with the only production coming from a first series of the game interception for a TD deep in Burtons territory.

Abingdon is not as physical as claimed. What I saw was a bunch of late hits and jawing at the Burton players.

Was at the game and the wet conditions hurt both teams. Abingdon had no success in throwing the ball and their running game was shut down. Burton speed was negated because they could not make the cuts.

Burtons defense shut down the Abingdon offense completely in the first half with the only production coming from a first series of the game interception for a TD deep in Burtons territory.

Abingdon is not as physical as claimed. What I saw was a bunch of late hits and jawing at the Burton players.

They better get the jawing under control before next week. If they do that to Richlands all they'll do fire them up even more ! :eek:

After looking at the paper, the predictions and rankings, I'm going on record right now, "Bristol Herald Courier Can Kiss my Falcon A$$!" They never give us a chance in predictions and they never consider us in the rankings? Look GW over us??, we're 1-0 too!! This better change after we handle the raiders tonight or they can keep their paper!!!:eek:

So you actually pay attention to a newwpaper's predictions.

Pay attention to your opponent and your preparations and quit reading the paper.

And they even have a shoddy PULITZER PRIZE to show for it...

The Pulitzer is handed out to a newspaper on the basis of ONE WRITER'S contributions. It's not an indication of how reputable a paper is, but that one writer has went above and beyond the call of duty. Again, not what the PAPER has achieved, but what the WRITER has achieved? See the difference?

Have you ever dealt with the BHC in a court proceeding? No, you have not. What I found in the course of legal discovery was shocking and appalling to anyone with a sense of journalistic integrity. This is why I will never buy another BHC as long as I live. And if you saw what I did, neither would you.

The Pulitzer is handed out to a newspaper on the basis of ONE WRITER'S contributions. It's not an indication of how reputable a paper is, but that one writer has went above and beyond the call of duty. Again, not what the PAPER has achieved, but what the WRITER has achieved? See the difference?

Have you ever dealt with the BHC in a court proceeding? No, you have not. What I found in the course of legal discovery was shocking and appalling to anyone with a sense of journalistic integrity. This is why I will never buy another BHC as long as I live. And if you saw what I did, neither would you.

Wrong!!!

"The iconic Pulitzer Prize Gold Medal is awarded each year to the American newspaper that wins the Public Service category. It is never awarded to an individual. However, through the years, the Medal has come to symbolize the entire Pulitzer program."

Would your experience with them have anything to do with their FOIA request on someone's Juvenile record a while back?