WEEK 10 ----Lil'Leonards_Losers ----THE BIG WEEK

Leonards_Losers

This week will separate the MEN from the BOYS…….Many key district match-ups will play out Friday night. . Granny Yokum has had cousins Jo Bill Bob and Jo Bob Bill to set up her VCR Monday night so it will record Friday’s edition highlights tonight on News 5. I have been trying to get her to purchase Direct TV so she could get a DVR box but she always says, “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.”

Northwood @ Patrick Henry

This is the Good News Game of the week. The good news is one of these two will not be OH-Fer. No one wants to be OH-fer. All Joking aside, these guys are still working hard and mom is still washing the practice gear. So good luck to both! But I’m going with the home team…….

Lil’Leonards_Losers - Northwood

J.I. Burton @ Clintwood

All ears will be dialed in to the Dickenson County radio station to listen to Shang Hi broadcast this slobber knocker of a game. Both teams have stayed perfect this season for this epic LPD showdown in the town that they say Ralph Stanley built. This game is for the LPD and for 1st seed in the Divisional Playoffs. Cousin Eugene lives in Dickenson County and said “the PSA have been putting green dye in the water all week.” I just hope Eugene doesn’t wash my favorite Conway Twitty t-shirt I let him borrow 2 month ago. That shirt has some special memories that come to mind. O’ Laura Bell was the apple of my eye back in high school. O huh, I’m sorry let’s get back to this game. The Raiders from the BIG CITY of Southwest Virginia are no push-over. The Head Raider is a very crafty veteran play caller that can get people out of position quick. This bunch from the City have shackled their opponents and made them walk the plank all season. But Clintwood has the muscle to break their rusty chains. It’s going to look like St. Patrick’s Day in Clintwood Friday night. Hey cousin Eugene, if your reading this, don’t forget to buy a 50/50 ticket, I’ll go in half with you……

Lil’Leonards_Losers – J.I. Burton

Haysi @ Twin Valley

Last week Ol’ Jamie was pulling his hair, kicking the dirt, scratching his head, twiddling his thumbs and screaming where is my defense coordinator. After the beat down Hurley put on the Kittens the Big Black Cat from Garden Creek has been lickin’ his paws all week. Haysi’s defense gave up almost 450 yards and their offense could only mustard a little over 100 yards. Percy says I’m crazy but I think the Black Cats can put a few scores on the Kittens. Percy, also said, “You know Ol’ Jamie he will pull every trick play out to get his player stats”. I would love to see those Black Cats pull it out; but I don’t think they will be able to hang in late in the second half.

Lil’Leonards_Losers -- Twin Valley

Appalachia @ J.J. Kelly

Games are running out for the (Once Powerhouse) Appalachia Bulldogs. A school with a rich tradition of hard nose football will be missed next year. The good news for the Dogs is their playoff hopes are still alive. With a win tonight they could collect some much needed points in the Division 1 playoff race. The Red Men from Wise needs to keep winning to secure their spot in the Playoff hunt. I’m sure the Bulldogs will put up a fight but the Red Men are pretty tough at home.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Appalachia

Carroll County @ Richlands

All of the Lowe’s loaders want one question answered! Will Coach Mance practice the punt team this week? The Big Blue Wind Machine usually doesn’t have to punt, but this week they face the first team since Week 1 that can force a team to punt. The CAVS have faced the BIG BOYS (C-Burg and B-Burg) and learned a few tricks on D. Offensively the CAVS put you to sleep with their version of the Wing-T. If the Blues can stay awake, they WIN. If they get caught napping, it may be close. The Ernie Hicks Stadium will be rockin’ so get there early.

Lil’Leonards_Loser – Carroll County

Gate City @ Lee

The Generals of Gold are 2-5 and have nothing to do but ruin someone’s playoff parade. With each week the Pennington Tobacco Farmers improve but can’t seem to get the traction needed to get over the hump. The Blue Devils are on cruise control, and have their sights set on another deep run into the playoffs.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Lee

Edited by Leonards_Losers

What about the Falcons? :confused: You have to pick this game. I will be looking for a prediction in the next few hours, if you don't make one-then I will not read Leonard's Losers anymore. :mad:

Welp Leonard, that's one down.

what about modern day food city vs. the old school piggly wiggly? I've got to think the pig would win out.

It's all about commitment. Just like a bacon and egg breakfast. The chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THAT PIG!!!

I am a patient man so I will give you until the morning to make a prediction. Listen guys, it is hard for me to read some of the comments you guys like to write about me. I feel like Leonard will want to make this pick, so he can keep one of his most loyal viewers reading his work. It is hurtful to read these mean comments about "bye" and "don't let the door hit you", I really feel like you guys don't think before you type. I have sit in a few sensitivity classes at our school and think it might be a good thing for you guys to try out. :(

Please guys think before you type. :mad:

I am a patient man so I will give you until the morning to make a prediction. Listen guys, it is hard for me to read some of the comments you guys like to write about me. I feel like Leonard will want to make this pick, so he can keep one of his most loyal viewers reading his work. It is hurtful to read these mean comments about "bye" and "don't let the door hit you", I really feel like you guys don't think before you type. I have sit in a few sensitivity classes at our school and think it might be a good thing for you guys to try out. :(

LOL! Pot, meet kettle.

your team is not the only one he did not make a prediction on what makes ahs more worthy than any of the others just because you say your feelings were hurt. well in life things happen and you learn to take the good with the bad. not everyone is sensitive to your feelings or for that matter to mine and actually i dont care if people do not like me makes no difference to me nor any skin off my back. you need to grow up a little. life is not fair.

your team is not the only one he did not make a prediction on what makes ahs more worthy than any of the others just because you say your feelings were hurt. well in life things happen and you learn to take the good with the bad. not everyone is sensitive to your feelings or for that matter to mine and actually i dont care if people do not like me makes no difference to me nor any skin off my back. you need to grow up a little. life is not fair.

I thought he was kidding lol

Boys don’t be mad at me, but we don’t want to leave one unsatisfied diehard fan of Lil’Leonard_Losers upset. Here is the deal Southbouth, If I pick the Blue Buzzards to Lose they win, if I pick them to Win they lose. My reverse psychology worked a few weeks ago and has confused some my readers. If Abingdon wins the game it doesn’t mean much, if Graham wins the game then they are for sure going to the playoffs. So I guess the only winner from this game will be the Golden boys from G-town. I don’t think the Blue Buzzards play well on the road. They seem to take their mind off the game when they swope down to smell the roadkill on the highways. However, I think they will migrate to West Virginia just fine this week. People tend to pick up their road side entrees in that State. But I’m sure a few of the Wine and Cheesers will walk the turf at Mitchell Stadium and dream of one day when Buchanan Counties money will put artificial grass in the Buzzard’s Nest. Word going through the grapevine is the cleanup crew is getting tired of cleaning up all of the cow, goat, horse, and Buzzard’s droppings off the grass every Friday night. Graham has struggled all year, cycles of talent come and go and RIGHT NOW Graham is in a bad cycle. (1-9) and make the playoffs, maybe we can get the head G-Men to buy Percy a lottery ticket……We're going going with Depty Doug and his posse, becasue their wanting one more trip to Grundy for one last taste of Aunt Lullu funnel cake.....

Lil’Leonards_Loser -- Graham

Thank you, Leonard you keep me around for another week. I think you had a great pick too. :D Well boys, for years I have had to endure how soft the Falcons are and they can't compete in the SWD. We are about ready to lay the wood on the G-Boys! :D We will see who is soft come Friday night-it may be a long weekend for G-Man & his boys. :(

I want to give you a little advice for next week Leonard-Marion will be coming to the Big House and the Falcons will lay the smack down on them too! :eek:

Thank you, Leonard you keep me around for another week. I think you had a great pick too. :D Well boys, for years I have had to endure how soft the Falcons are and they can't compete in the SWD. We are about ready to lay the wood on the G-Boys! :D We will see who is soft come Friday night-it may be a long weekend for G-Man & his boys. :(

I want to give you a little advice for next week Leonard-Marion will be coming to the Big House and the Falcons will lay the smack down on them too! :eek:

Don't you just love this. He even thinks Graham losing will upset GMan. My guess is he would rather watch Beaver/James Monroe anyway. I know that I would.

But given the choice of Graham/Abingdon or Grundy/Tazewell I am going to Tazewell Fri.

So I guess the only winner from this game will be the Golden boys from G-town. I don’t think the Blue Buzzards play well on the road. Lil’Leonards_Loser -- Graham

Wha? Are you double picking? So I guess it would be fair to say, in my best Madden voice...."er, the team with the most points at the end of the game will win...because that's how the game is played...you've got to score more points than the team you are playing because if you don't then the team you are playing against will score more than you and they will win".....

Don't you just love this. He even thinks Graham losing will upset GMan. My guess is he would rather watch Beaver/James Monroe anyway. I know that I would.

But given the choice of Graham/Abingdon or Grundy/Tazewell I am going to Tazewell Fri.

I kind of feel sorry for you guys. Happy that you will drop down next year and hopefully win 2-3 games. We really need to pick up someone a little better on the schedule anyway. It is a shame though that you guys will not get to see some of the talent coming up for the Falcons. Someone told me the other day that our 7th grade team was beating the crap out of Dobbins Bennett like 35-0 in the 2nd quarter and they quit. Wow! I am telling you guys we are going to be really good in a few years just ask anyone who plays our travel team.