Distractive Measures

Falconman

In every case there is a defense or rebuttal. To all the allegations some of my fellow posters have put forth let me just say, my beloved falcons were playing against a deck stacked against them. Graduation for one took a lot away from our playoff team last year, but that wasn't it. According to my boys, some quite during two-a-days, but that wasn't it. No, I think they lost focus due to race week. You heard it, race week. I know this because we had relatives come in this week and stay with us and boy were they loud and distractive. You try studying or even sleeping when you have relatives being loud arguing "Earnheart or Bush!" Heck, I couldn't even hardly get lunch in between classes for all the REDNECKS here to watch grown men go around in a circle!!!!:mad: All I can say is, thank God they are gone back home and took their trailors with them! Now, that the enormous distraction is gone, my Falcons can focus on Football!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In every case there is a defense or rebuttal. To all the allegations some of my fellow posters have put forth let me just say, my beloved falcons were playing against a deck stacked against them. Graduation for one took a lot away from our playoff team last year, but that wasn't it. According to my boys, some quite during two-a-days, but that wasn't it. No, I think they lost focus due to race week. You heard it, race week. I know this because we had relatives come in this week and stay with us and boy were they loud and distractive. You try studying or even sleeping when you have relatives being loud arguing "Earnheart or Bush!" Heck, I couldn't even hardly get lunch in between classes for all the REDNECKS here to watch grown men go around in a circle!!!!:mad: All I can say is, thank God they are gone back home and took their trailors with them! Now, that the enormous distraction is gone, my Falcons can focus on Football!

at least you had someone to blame getting your hats handed to you by vh. that way you do not have to take the blame for the loss on the fact that your team is not as good as you seem to think it is.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly Falconman. I am not one to make excuses but this was a tough opener for the Falcons, because of race weekend. Dad told me after the game that he thought 2 of the referees were from Bristol. How can this happen? :confused: Well, this is not the way I wanted to start my senior year but I know our guys and I can tell you this WE WILL NOT QUIT!

I wish we could have got an unfamiliar opponent for week 1 maybe: Lebanon, Clintwood, or Pulaski (I saw where they lost to Radford), dad told me to be patient because Patrick Henry is terrible. We will get a win this week for sure. I am glad that everyone got excited this week when we lost (Get a Life). We will be back!!! :cool:

Falconman, I can't agree more about the trailors leaving here, please take your beer and smokes too. The air down here smells like a fresh cigarette. :eek:

We have a winner for excuse of the year and it's only week one.

I was expecting an excuse like they were still shaken up from the earthquake, or worried about the approaching hurricane (but that is later in the season ) . Keep up creativity you will need a lot more excuses before the season is finished.

No, Abingdon just sucks. That's why they lost.

haha classic!

Well......if nothing else you guys are entertaining. That's quite the imagination you have there :rolleyes:

Put me on tape and record this! First, yes V High had the race too, but who wants to hang out in Bristol? My town was flooded with foreigners from the hills. Second, the earth moved and inspired me to visit my lady, if ya know the deal! (so the only excuse that caused was for me to handle my business);) Finally, its over, and we've moved on to bigger and better things our next opponent. We will take care of them. BTW, Union is no joke Naders! Don't be shocked to have a loss in your column after Friday too.:eek:

Things would have been so m,uch better off if you had stopped commenting about halway through the post. That would have been believable and truthful.

Put me on tape and record this! First, yes V High had the race too, but who wants to hang out in Bristol? My town was flooded with foreigners from the hills. Second, the earth moved and inspired me to visit my lady, if ya know the deal! (so the only excuse that caused was for me to handle my business);) Finally, its over, and we've moved on to bigger and better things our next opponent. We will take care of them. BTW, Union is no joke Naders! Don't be shocked to have a loss in your column after Friday too.:eek:

Nader players, coaches, and fans never take any team for granted. That's one reason they win the games they do. They always take one game at a time !

You can bet that coach Mance and the rest of their staff is not taking the Union Bears for granted !

Tape.........really.....lol I'd say you do a lot of handling of your own business....... God I love that you guys are back on here.......you help keep the board interesting.

Nader players, coaches, and fans never take any team for granted. That's one reason they win the games they do. They always take one game at a time !

You can bet that coach Mance and the rest of their staff is not taking the Union Bears for granted !

Tape.........really.....lol I'd say you do a lot of handling of your own business....... God I love that you guys are back on here.......you help keep the board interesting.

Stay wide awake isn't just an eminem song, its what we are gonna do. We are focused and ready to get after it. And bigsissyfan, I've missed you, but caution I may outwit ya so you better not sleep on this Falcon!:cool:

Well, I can see you guys have had fun making fun of us all weekend. This week will be a different story against our rivals from Patrick Henry. Dad got a scouting report on this game and thinks we will win big. Hey Falconman, I am thinking about joining a new club at school called the Blue Crew. They are trying to get school spirit going to another level. I wish you were still here because you could be the president of this club. You are really talented in this department and it would be right up your alley. This club is perfect for you, we have a couple of coaches heading it up. PM me later and I will tell you about it. I can't decide about joining. There is so much on my plate already but I might be able to work it in. Mr Hacker, Stripes did not wander off with any of those stray cats either, they are probable not vacinated any way. He has a great home with us and would never leave. Dad gets frustrated with him but I know he really loves him. ;)

Well, I can see you guys have had fun making fun of us all weekend. This week will be a different story against our rivals from Patrick Henry. Dad got a scouting report on this game and thinks we will win big. Hey Falconman, I am thinking about joining a new club at school called the Blue Crew. They are trying to get school spirit going to another level. I wish you were still here because you could be the president of this club. You are really talented in this department and it would be right up your alley. This club is perfect for you, we have a couple of coaches heading it up. PM me later and I will tell you about it. I can't decide about joining. There is so much on my plate already but I might be able to work it in. Mr Hacker, Stripes did not wander off with any of those stray cats either, they are probable not vacinated any way. He has a great home with us and would never leave. Dad gets frustrated with him but I know he really loves him. ;)

Dad did a scouting report on VHS too didnt he? He said that you would win with ease didnt he?

Blue Crew??? Isn't that part of the Richlands fan club! LOL