Falcon Schedule

southbound

Really like the way our schedule falls this year in district. Dad said we got the best possible outcome with Richlands and Marion at home. We will have to travel to Tazewell and Carroll. Dad said Tazewell is a good road game because it is a win where ever you play and Carroll lost a lot of sr's last year. He said Richlands would be down and our best chance to beat them in a while and Marion lost their best players last year too. We have a good chance to make some noise this year with this schedule.

Dad said the other games all look very winable. He thinks the Bearcats will be the best of the rest. If we can get that one the others may fall into place: PH-win, Chillhowie-win, Hidden Valley-win, Battle-win, and Lebanon-win. Dad said we should have beaten all of these teams last year and they ALL lost everything. Could be a good year in Falcon land! :D

I have been working hard this summer in preperation for a great year on the field. My trainer has been pushing me to the limit but I will save the details for another post like "Falcon in Training" or "Falcon who refuses to Lose" or maybe "Falcon Senior Year". Dad and I have been in a debate over wins this year I say 9 and he says 8. This could be the year! RESPECT is won not given my new motto this year. :mad:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%. Just by looking at the schedule, Abingdon will be in every game this year, especially if they arrive on time.

Arrive on time is only half the battle.

If Southbound and Abingdon travels to Hidden Valley instead of Happy Valley TN it won't matter if they are late or not.

I have been working hard this summer in preperation for a great year on the field. My trainer has been pushing me to the limit but I will save the details for another post like "Falcon in Training" or "Falcon who refuses to Lose" or maybe "Falcon Senior Year". Dad and I have been in a debate over wins this year I say 9 and he says 8. This could be the year! RESPECT is won not given my new motto this year. :mad:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154431/doing-his-research

Edited by UVAObserver

Im sorry southbound but it will not be a down year at Richlands. Maybe next year but not this one. I dont know how we compare to past years but sorry not this team. More team speed than ever Coach Mance says and its going to be one of the better defenses in a while.

Daddy is wrong on that point. You just keep training hard we are pulling for you. Anybody tbat works as hard as you and your pt deserves results!

So you finally picked up that "Flirty Girl Fitness" video, eh?

So you finally picked up that "Flirty Girl Fitness" video, eh?

You wouldn't know it is called hard work. I have been busting my a$$ all summer in the weightroom. It sounds like I am bragging when I say this but we have some real talent coming here in the future. Dad said we remind him of the Miami Heat, we just need to win one and shut everybody up. Heading to the lake with some gals & Falconman, I will tell him you guys have missed him and want him to post. :D Look for me on the jet ski's!

You wouldn't know it is called hard work. I have been busting my a$$ all summer in the weightroom. It sounds like I am bragging when I say this but we have some real talent coming here in the future. Dad said we remind him of the Miami Heat, we just need to win one and shut everybody up. Heading to the lake with some gals & Falconman, I will tell him you guys have missed him and want him to post. :D Look for me on the jet ski's!

have fun with the Rainbow Hippie's...does daddy know you are going up there with that bunch?

Arrive on time is only half the battle.

If Southbound and Abingdon travels to Hidden Valley instead of Happy Valley TN it won't matter if they are late or not.

Did sarcasm seriously skip a generation? Sheesh.

......+1.......lol !

You guys are stupid. Really? That is the best you got acting like we are gay. Dad says it is just like the person who farts always blaming others. You guys feeling a little feminine. Ha ha! Dad also says you guys might be a little light in the loafers. Didn't get that one but it sounded funny. :D

That would help but it would take more than just one to satisfy everyone.

When is the last time you guys beat us? You guys are horrible and everyone's homecoming game so deal with it. When you guys win more than 1 game you can respond on this board otherwise your opinion does not matter. Ha ha! :D

I think you meant "some gel & Falconman"

Haysi is a joke! :mad: BTW no one wants to live over there. My dad bent over laughing when you mentioned it being a great place to live. He said the entertainment was Bingo at the fire hall on Wednesday night. LOL! :D

Im sorry southbound but it will not be a down year at Richlands. Maybe next year but not this one. I dont know how we compare to past years but sorry not this team. More team speed than ever Coach Mance says and its going to be one of the better defenses in a while.

Daddy is wrong on that point. You just keep training hard we are pulling for you. Anybody tbat works as hard as you and your pt deserves results!

You are sadly mistaken. My dad was talking to someone over there and he said you guys lost everything. It will be tough to except but you will have to deal with it. We will be the favs to win next year you guys may be picked about 3rd. Good luck with that! :eek:

Haysi is a joke! :mad: BTW no one wants to live over there. My dad bent over laughing when you mentioned it being a great place to live. He said the entertainment was Bingo at the fire hall on Wednesday night. LOL! :D

I will take the Breaks Park or John Flannagan Dam over just about any entertainment Abingdon has to offer. We have been down this road before, Bristol is the place for entertainment.

Edited by redtiger

You are sadly mistaken. My dad was talking to someone over there and he said you guys lost everything. It will be tough to except but you will have to deal with it. We will be the favs to win next year you guys may be picked about 3rd. Good luck with that! :eek:

Even if it is a tough year in Richlands the score will still be in the 50-7 range in favor of the Tornado. Hopefully you and kitty can have a good cry and watch Twilight after that ball game.

Has your dad ever told you not to beleave every thing people tell you,

lol

I will take the Breaks Park or John Flannagan Dam over just about any entertainment Abingdon has to offer. We have been down this road before, Bristol is the place for entertainment.

You are not worth chatting with. There is no one in their right mind would agree with you. :D

Even if it is a tough year in Richlands the score will still be in the 50-7 range in favor of the Tornado. Hopefully you and kitty can have a good cry and watch Twilight after that ball game.

Dude, what have you been smoking? Not sure the last time we gave up 50 to anyone. Forgot to mention to you about taking your girlfriend for a ride on my jet ski. Dad said we looked cool riding by their boat and my abs looked good (been working out hard) and my girl was smoking according to dad. The only problem we had was Stripes fell in the lake and dad had to go in after him. He was also really scared with all the fireworks last night we thought he was going to jump in again! :( Everything worked out fine though and we had an awesome night (can't get into that one on here to many young viewers). Falconman has a chick too and I told him about your references and he just laughed said you guys can't get any ladies and are jealous of us! Ha ha!

Dude, what have you been smoking? Not sure the last time we gave up 50 to anyone. Forgot to mention to you about taking your girlfriend for a ride on my jet ski. Dad said we looked cool riding by their boat and my abs looked good (been working out hard) and my girl was smoking according to dad. The only problem we had was Stripes fell in the lake and dad had to go in after him. He was also really scared with all the fireworks last night we thought he was going to jump in again! :( Everything worked out fine though and we had an awesome night (can't get into that one on here to many young viewers). Falconman has a chick too and I told him about your references and he just laughed said you guys can't get any ladies and are jealous of us! Ha ha!

Didn't we hang 50 on you guys 3 years-ish ago??