Falcon Schedule

southbound

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, what have you been smoking? Not sure the last time we gave up 50 to anyone. Forgot to mention to you about taking your girlfriend for a ride on my jet ski. Dad said we looked cool riding by their boat and my abs looked good (been working out hard) and my girl was smoking according to dad. The only problem we had was Stripes fell in the lake and dad had to go in after him. He was also really scared with all the fireworks last night we thought he was going to jump in again! :( Everything worked out fine though and we had an awesome night (can't get into that one on here to many young viewers). Falconman has a chick too and I told him about your references and he just laughed said you guys can't get any ladies and are jealous of us! Ha ha!

You don't gotta worry about me lil buddy, I'm like a special kid at a petting zoo when it comes to pulling tail ;)

Southy, told me he was defending the falcon honor on here. It never fails you slap arses love to hate on the falcons. Funny thing is, you are the only ones. I just got back from six flags over Atlanta and they loved my falcons shirt. Many compliments thrown my way (ladies included) so eat your heart out. I got in the studio booth there and several watched on the screens outside while I made a rap video rendition of "I got what it Takes" - Young Jeezy.

"It's hard out here for a pimp but u already rap a lil trap a lil so i hustle and flow everyday i'm hustlin tryna meet ma quota nextel chirpin said hey need dat quota 42 hundred look i got that fo ya playa i got the best yams in town you can take ma word or u can ask around i aint alicia but i kno were dem keys at talkin alphabets but i kbo were dems b's at lookin for da smoke yea we kno were them b's at"

Keep hatin and I'll keep dropping em bombs boyzzzzzzzzzzzz

Southy, told me he was defending the falcon honor on here. It never fails you slap arses love to hate on the falcons. Funny thing is, you are the only ones. I just got back from six flags over Atlanta and they loved my falcons shirt. Many compliments thrown my way (ladies included) so eat your heart out. I got in the studio booth there and several watched on the screens outside while I made a rap video rendition of "I got what it Takes" - Young Jeezy.

"It's hard out here for a pimp but u already rap a lil trap a lil so i hustle and flow everyday i'm hustlin tryna meet ma quota nextel chirpin said hey need dat quota 42 hundred look i got that fo ya playa i got the best yams in town you can take ma word or u can ask around i aint alicia but i kno were dem keys at talkin alphabets but i kbo were dems b's at lookin for da smoke yea we kno were them b's at"

You're gonna keep on until I like you.

And I thought you already knew they called Atlanta the "Abingdon of the South" because of their mirrored falcon legacies?

They have six flags in Abingdon too: holding, clipping, offsides, pass interference, too many women on the field, and ineligible drinking age.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-got-what-it-takes-lyrics-young-jeezy.html

you just cut and pasted that you sissy! Its the 1st link that comes up when you look up the lyrics for the song. Thats W E A K ! ! !

You actually type something like this, and then wonder why everybody on here cracks on Abingdon.........classic Falcongirl ! So glad to see you back on here....:rolleyes:

Guest king kone
Dude, what have you been smoking? Not sure the last time we gave up 50 to anyone. Forgot to mention to you about taking your girlfriend for a ride on my jet ski. Dad said we looked cool riding by their boat and my abs looked good (been working out hard) and my girl was smoking according to dad. The only problem we had was Stripes fell in the lake and dad had to go in after him. He was also really scared with all the fireworks last night we thought he was going to jump in again! :( Everything worked out fine though and we had an awesome night (can't get into that one on here to many young viewers). Falconman has a chick too and I told him about your references and he just laughed said you guys can't get any ladies and are jealous of us! Ha ha!
I have this linging memory of being in Abingdon, and the Pigeons scoring a touchdown on Richlands and cheering, hooping and hollering like they had won the game.....and then they kicked off and Bradley Strong took it to the house.....ha ha.....

I have this linging memory of being in Abingdon, and the Pigeons scoring a touchdown on Richlands and cheering, hooping and hollering like they had won the game.....and then they kicked off and Bradley Strong took it to the house.....ha ha.....

I do not remember that happening last year. I was on kickoff and we did not give up a touchdown all year much less to Richlands. Dad took me and my PT to the cinemall last night to watch Silva for inspiration this year. My PT has offered to train me in martial arts and said Tebow is actually doing it too. After watching last night I am inspired to start MMA training on Monday. He has talked about training me after football to fight next year. Training tomorrow! :D

I do not remember that happening last year. I was on kickoff and we did not give up a touchdown all year much less to Richlands. Dad took me and my PT to the cinemall last night to watch Silva for inspiration this year. My PT has offered to train me in martial arts and said Tebow is actually doing it too. After watching last night I am inspired to start MMA training on Monday. He has talked about training me after football to fight next year. Training tomorrow! :D

First of all, the kick off TD happened the year before last. And second, I know for a fact that Tebow does not do MMA Training, and why would he need MMA training for football? Your PT Trainer is setting you up to fail, sorry Southbound.

Go Blues!

First of all, the kick off TD happened the year before last. And second, I know for a fact that Tebow does not do MMA Training, and why would he need MMA training for football? Your PT Trainer is setting you up to fail, sorry Southbound.

Go Blues!

I'd really hate to help the Falcon Nation Knuckleheads out, but there is some truth to the Tebow MMA thing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tim-tebow-ny-jets-high-profile-backup-quarterback-adding-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-offseason-workouts-article-1.1109223

Go Blues!

Yeah it's been all over the sportscenter!

When is the last time you guys beat us? You guys are horrible and everyone's homecoming game so deal with it. When you guys win more than 1 game you can respond on this board otherwise your opinion does not matter. Ha ha! :D

Little late responding here but still I must!!

Was oonly a few years ago that you guys actually were winning a very sloppy game we were playing in Abingdon. Somehow though the birds found a way to give up two scores within a minute...

Last I checked doesn't matter how good our team is as we have been down the past few years with coaching instability, facts are still facts and the birds are just a mediocre team. They do win a few but look at the teams they play. When you guys can take down a quality team or even play competitively with them then I will give kudos where they are deserved.

its actually sadder than that, he cut and pasted it! lol

Falconman, much like Abingdons Linebacking corp thats pretty weak!

Redtiglet, you could never have played for the Falcons, not even in your glory days when the forward pass was unheard of, you fat arse! Who's weak now, jello!:eek:

Hm. I never knew that. My bad guys. Especially Southbound. Oh well, I guess I need to fact check before I type up stuff.

Guess, cable tv is unheard of over there in bum craplands, with all the storms, guess satellite tv couldn't get through.:p

Was oonly a few years ago that you guys actually were winning a very sloppy game we were playing in Abingdon. Somehow though the birds found a way to give up two scores within a minute...

Last I checked doesn't matter how good our team is as we have been down the past few years with coaching instability, facts are still facts and the birds are just a mediocre team. They do win a few but look at the teams they play. When you guys can take down a quality team or even play competitively with them then I will give kudos where they are deserved.

Wait, so its okay for you to blame poor performance on coaching issues, but we can't? Doesn't work that way. Our staff is sub par at best and we have so much talent that never even gets seen. I could tell you stories and you guys would think I was out of my mind. You'd call me a liar. Having said that, I understand your coaching issues, I truly do. You all can't keep one and we can't get rid of the one we have. Trade?

Guest king kone
Redtiglet, you could never have played for the Falcons, not even in your glory days when the forward pass was unheard of, you fat arse! Who's weak now, jello!:eek:

Guess, cable tv is unheard of over there in bum craplands, with all the storms, guess satellite tv couldn't get through.:p

Bum craplands....this coming from a town that has a HS with 300-400 more students and we still hand their tails to them....and we will again this year....

hahaha, your anger amuses me.

Just so you know im under 30 years old and as far as being fat, well youve got me on that one!

We have just come to expect better talk out of you Falconman, youre down on Southbounds level now.

Edited by redtiger

hahaha, your anger amuses me.

Just so you know im under 30 years old and as far as being fat, well youve got me on that one!

We have just come to expect better talk out of you Falconman, youre down on Southbounds level now.

How dare you! :mad: I get up every morning and drink my protein shake, eat my raw eggs, and work my arse off at the gym. Why you on the other hand roll over change the channel and reach your big paw in another bag of chips, light a cigarrette and drink your coke thinking about what could have been.

PS: To help you with your struggle we have a new Dunkin Doughnuts off Exit 19 which I am sure you could find just follow your nose.

My PT says you heavy guys are so weak minded when it comes to food. :D

Bum craplands....this coming from a town that has a HS with 300-400 more students and we still hand their tails to them....and we will again this year....

We have the same number of kids you guys have out for football every year. What is the problem? Did you graduate? :confused:

Wait, so its okay for you to blame poor performance on coaching issues, but we can't? Doesn't work that way. Our staff is sub par at best and we have so much talent that never even gets seen. I could tell you stories and you guys would think I was out of my mind. You'd call me a liar. Having said that, I understand your coaching issues, I truly do. You all can't keep one and we can't get rid of the one we have. Trade?

AMEN Brother give em Hell! :cool:

Two words: You Suck!