Falcon Schedule

southbound

How dare you! :mad: I get up every morning and drink my protein shake, eat my raw eggs, and work my arse off at the gym. Why you on the other hand roll over change the channel and reach your big paw in another bag of chips, light a cigarrette and drink your coke thinking about what could have been.

PS: To help you with your struggle we have a new Dunkin Doughnuts off Exit 19 which I am sure you could find just follow your nose.

My PT says you heavy guys are so weak minded when it comes to food. :D

hahaha, youre even funnier than the other blowhard!

1 protien shakes are for weaklings, if you were eating right you wouldnt need a supplement

2 you are gonna catch salmonella, im sure that word is too big for so let me dumb it down, eating raw eggs will make you sick.

3 I drink very little soda, the sugar and caffine is very bad for you

4 I dont smoke, its an expensive habit that will kill you

5 I dont eat potato chips, never really been a big fan

6 Krispy Kreme is better than Dunkin Donuts(you spelled it wrong)

7 I get up in the morning and go to work or college, depends on the day

8 I dont think about what could have been, I made the most of my playing time and did the best I could when I played and im content with that

9 "big paw", yes hands like a bear!

I am weak minded when it comes to food, but im pretty strong willed in the rest of life. I will take that tradeoff.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
We have the same number of kids you guys have out for football every year. What is the problem? Did you graduate? :confused:
You better have your head on a swivel come gametime. Graduate? Yes. Play on a losing team? No. You all are going to get your tails handed to you. Did that clear your confusion up?

Wait, so its okay for you to blame poor performance on coaching issues, but we can't? Doesn't work that way. Our staff is sub par at best and we have so much talent that never even gets seen. I could tell you stories and you guys would think I was out of my mind. You'd call me a liar. Having said that, I understand your coaching issues, I truly do. You all can't keep one and we can't get rid of the one we have. Trade?

I never came out and blamed the coaches. I said is coaching instability is always a factor in things. You can have the greatest coach in the world but if they are only there for a year and then another great coach comes in with completely different attitude, it makes for a difficult time for the kids no matter their skill level.

I don't know the case with Abingdon, but if you guys have had the same sorry coaching staff for the past several years then that is another story entirely.

With all that said as well there are other issues that we have internally that most people here know all too well about. Some of those things have been fixed this year. Now will it turn into a winning season? I hope so but realistically I just hope for improvement over last year.

I don't hate on anyone here but I do state facts. When I see Abingdon win a quality game I will be one of the first ones on here congratulating them. I admire the winning attitude from southbound as a player and players should have the attitude of we are going to win. However at the same time you have to be realistic about what you can and can't do.

We have the same number of kids you guys have out for football every year. What is the problem? Did you graduate? :confused:

He is talking about high school players. You can not count the Rec Dept. Coomes Center flag football league on their team, no matter how much talent there is.

marion 55 falconmeat 24...nov 2011..30 pts scored last 30 sum secs before half time= FALCON AWFUL..arent u glad to see me back..ive missed you two lil birds..is that cat your mascot now..instead of falcons its the abingdon pussycats....lol,pathetic...

I just love how Marion Candy Canes ALWAYS run their trap on here. Yet we dominate them year in and year out in every sport. Granted you candies win a game here or there but you don't handle the Falcons big boy! You don't year in and year out. Last time I checked we dominated you in basketball, baseball, and tennis this year (probably track too). So shut your cake hole!:mad:

I just love how Marion Candy Canes ALWAYS run their trap on here. Yet we dominate them year in and year out in every sport. Granted you candies win a game here or there but you don't handle the Falcons big boy! You don't year in and year out. Last time I checked we dominated you in basketball, baseball, and tennis this year (probably track too). So shut your cake hole!:mad:

since you love how Marion runs there mouth how did the peppermint taste last season after that arse kicking yall received

You better have your head on a swivel come gametime. Graduate? Yes. Play on a losing team? No. You all are going to get your tails handed to you. Did that clear your confusion up?

How dare you? Are you threatening me? Let me tell you something I will have my head on a swivel looking for you to get jacked up! :D I will crash your party boy. :eek: Just remember when your ankles are in the air Southbound just took you out. Ha ha! :cool:

How dare you? Are you threatening me? Let me tell you something I will have my head on a swivel looking for you to get jacked up! :D I will crash your party boy. :eek: Just remember when your ankles are in the air Southbound just took you out. Ha ha! :cool:

does not sound like a threat more like a promise of a normal game with the falcons.

Guest king kone
Ha ha...better buckle that chinstap on mighty tight. I will be in the stands...watching you get your a** handed to you...and laughing.

lets see..i heard your ad wrote to the vhsl about playing at marion..how he protested to play in marion cause we were so violent..whine much?i guess we could play you on chilhowies field..im sure the warriors wont mind watchin you get beat again after they scalp you...marions gonna be pretty good this year..i hate to wish the season away but that last game is special..WE LOVE EATING FALCON MEAT..FALCON AWFUL clap clap FALCON AWFUL clap clap FALCON AWFUL

does not sound like a threat more like a promise of a normal game with the falcons.

Graham is awful and we killed them in football at least last 5 times we played. You guys got lucky and ducked out of aa before you got your arses handed to ya! :D When you become a homecoming game for everyone it is time to run & hide. Ha ha! :cool:

Ha ha...better buckle that chinstap on mighty tight. I will be in the stands...watching you get your a** handed to you...and laughing.

Dad said you are no doubt in the band. He said to make sure you stretch and move around before you blow your instrument. Ha ha!!!! :rolleyes:

lets see..i heard your ad wrote to the vhsl about playing at marion..how he protested to play in marion cause we were so violent..whine much?i guess we could play you on chilhowies field..im sure the warriors wont mind watchin you get beat again after they scalp you...marions gonna be pretty good this year..i hate to wish the season away but that last game is special..WE LOVE EATING FALCON MEAT..FALCON AWFUL clap clap FALCON AWFUL clap clap FALCON AWFUL

You have no idea what you are talking. :mad: We beat the hell out of you every year. :D Dad said you sound like Greg Williams from the Saints (he got suspended for making threats to other teams) so you might want to step back and chill out. BTW the chant you are referring to is the best in the area: Falcon Awesome clap clap Falcon Awesome clap clap Falcon Awesome do I need to say more! :D

Graham is awful and we killed them in football at least last 5 times we played. You guys got lucky and ducked out of aa before you got your arses handed to ya! :D When you become a homecoming game for everyone it is time to run & hide. Ha ha! :cool:

you guys got lucky that graham was down several years and they did not duck out they were made to move by the vhsl. ghs has been single a numbers for many years even the years we tore you guy a new butt hole each year. be glad that we are single a now cause in another year or so will be back to ghs standards but you guys will only be back to the little league standards for many more years to come.

You have no idea what you are talking. :mad: We beat the hell out of you every year. :D Dad said you sound like Greg Williams from the Saints (he got suspended for making threats to other teams) so you might want to step back and chill out. BTW the chant you are referring to is the best in the area: Falcon Awesome clap clap Falcon Awesome clap clap Falcon Awesome do I need to say more! :D

sounds like the falcons have the clap lol

Guest king kone
Dad said you are no doubt in the band. He said to make sure you stretch and move around before you blow your instrument. Ha ha!!!! :rolleyes:
Your Dad needs to change his Depends. And you need to change the litter in your litter box. Your house smells like crap. Or is that your upper lip.

Your Dad needs to change his Depends. And you need to change the litter in your litter box. Your house smells like crap. Or is that your upper lip.

I resent these comments. :mad: You r stupid! I will be glad to put on a show for you this year. My PT said I had a great week of training as for you I'm sure you had a great week of eating. You have had a tough week smoking cigarettes in your truck as you ride around that little town. What does it take 2 mins to see it all? Ha ha!!! ;) Don't smoke and drive!!! :mad:

I resent these comments. :mad: You r stupid! I will be glad to put on a show for you this year. My PT said I had a great week of training as for you I'm sure you had a great week of eating. You have had a tough week smoking cigarettes in your truck as you ride around that little town. What does it take 2 mins to see it all? Ha ha!!! ;) Don't smoke and drive!!! :mad:

Please above all else let us know what number you are on the team. That way if you make some great plays we can come on here and give you credit for it :) Any of the rest of us would be glad to point out who we are and meet others from the board. :D The only reason I could think of to not reveal yourself would be if you are as full of it as we all think you are!!! :eek:

" The only reason I could think of to not reveal yourself would be if you are as full of it as we all think you are!!! "

Bingo Stu.......hit the nail on the head with that one, or to be more accurate, hit the clown on the head ! Sorry to all the clowns out there, i didn't mean to offend any of you.......

This was actually pretty funny haha

Guest king kone
It will take about 1 minute to see you on the ground from where you get earholed. And Socks is going to start crapping in your bed if you don't change that litter box.Cigs...nah...Michelob Ultra oh yea.Just keep on believing you live in Camelot.

Please above all else let us know what number you are on the team. That way if you make some great plays we can come on here and give you credit for it :) Any of the rest of us would be glad to point out who we are and meet others from the board. :D The only reason I could think of to not reveal yourself would be if you are as full of it as we all think you are!!! :eek:

First of all, do you think I am stupid? You guys would be just like Greg Williams and put a bounty out on me. You would have to ask the guy from Patrick Henry about me being real he was screaming at me from the sideline. Dad said not to respond to ignorance but I could not resist. It doesn't take a real brain to figure out who I am on the football field. Oh wait you are from Tazewell so you might need help. Ha ha!!! :rolleyes:

It will take about 1 minute to see you on the ground from where you get earholed. And Socks is going to start crapping in your bed if you don't change that litter box.Cigs...nah...Michelob Ultra oh yea.Just keep on believing you live in Camelot.

Yeah, I am more on the wine coolers myself. My cat's name is Stripes not Socks DA. It will take more than a minute for someone to knock me down you have no idea who you are dealing with. I have been trained by the best and will have a little something for your arse. The only thing I hear when I run is Lil Wayne lyrics! I am coming for you big boy! :mad: You will get an inspired effort from me. It is not to late for you to Man Up and apologize that will be the only thing that saves your arse. Let me know what you decide. :eek: