Falcon Schedule

southbound

Guest king kone
Yeah, I am more on the wine coolers myself. My cat's name is Stripes not Socks DA. It will take more than a minute for someone to knock me down you have no idea who you are dealing with. I have been trained by the best and will have a little something for your arse. The only thing I hear when I run is Lil Wayne lyrics! I am coming for you big boy! :mad: You will get an inspired effort from me. It is not to late for you to Man Up and apologize that will be the only thing that saves your arse. Let me know what you decide. :eek:
Lil Wayne lyrics ha ha. A wannbee gangster living in Camelot you are. It's AC/DC here boy...the only arse to be seen will be yours being handed to you.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week before 2 a days. I am PUMPED!!! :D

Not pumped about tomorrow my PT said we r running sprints and pushing tires. I hate this!! :( Gotta get ready for the season. Gotta give a big shout out to Falconman who recruited me to play football last year. Thanks FM! You r my big brother. :cool:

One week before 2 a days. I am PUMPED!!! :D

Not pumped about tomorrow my PT said we r running sprints and pushing tires. I hate this!! :( Gotta get ready for the season. Gotta give a big shout out to Falconman who recruited me to play football last year. Thanks FM! You r my big brother. :cool:

Guest king kone
Ac/dc, because all teenagers love 30 year old songs
Birds of a feather flock together.....

First of all, do you think I am stupid? You guys would be just like Greg Williams and put a bounty out on me. You would have to ask the guy from Patrick Henry about me being real he was screaming at me from the sideline. Dad said not to respond to ignorance but I could not resist. It doesn't take a real brain to figure out who I am on the football field. Oh wait you are from Tazewell so you might need help. Ha ha!!! :rolleyes:

Sounds to me more like you are warming the bench then and don't want us to see this bird on a perch instead of "flying" all over the field!

Guest king kone
Sounds to me more like you are warming the bench then and don't want us to see this bird on a perch instead of "flying" all over the field!
I was thinking he is more like a s**tbird....

2 a days start tomorrow. Get ready boyz! Gonna make some noise this year in the SWD. Have no clue what vols4ever is talking about. There is no way we are scared to play Marion, actually we would play those guys anywhere. We not scared to play at the crazy house. BTW volsman no one wants to play up there in that crazy town where you keep the crazy people. HA ha! :D We usually dominate you at our place and you have to be ready for the Entrance this year. I have said it before it is the most intimidating entrance in high school football. Welcome to Falcon Hill!!!!!! :eek:

Guest king kone
2 a days start tomorrow. Get ready boyz! Gonna make some noise this year in the SWD. Have no clue what vols4ever is talking about. There is no way we are scared to play Marion, actually we would play those guys anywhere. We not scared to play at the crazy house. BTW volsman no one wants to play up there in that crazy town where you keep the crazy people. HA ha! :D We usually dominate you at our place and you have to be ready for the Entrance this year. I have said it before it is the most intimidating entrance in high school football. Welcome to Falcon Hill!!!!!! :eek:
Ha ha....we are quaking in our shoes....

Hope you get the water to all the football players in ample time today, it's going to be hot.

its the cat pic...hes losin his touch..i read this reply and just wasnt the same crapbound im use to..was dull no meaning and very disappointing..and two yrs ago u beat us by a point and the game ended with wolffard takin the ball away after it was snapped deep in your own side of the field..but wouldnt you know it the ref called offsides..same ole same two yrs before that..your fellow lil birds got mad and started a fight which got the game called early..you werent up by many points..see the trend..so,no..your not dominate..if anything your are a bunch of boys that are ticked off cause you didnt make the dance team..i want that last game to be cold ...so you feel ever hit we give ya..then afterwards you can go home and pet ya lil kitty..while you watch the playoffs at home with falcongirl...ha

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to let y'all know Southbound is not a player for the abingdon falcons. Just some poser that wished he would have played football.

At this point, 95% of the regulars on here already know thy SB and Fm are not real people. But they damn sure are entertaining.

Have you guys not figured out that this dude is simply trying to get a rise out people on here. I just dont acknowledge the nonsense

Most of us know, we just like to have some fun with them. At least I do. It is entertaining to see what these guys come up with.

My dad this, and my cat that or the bees got in my way........lol.......I mean how could anybody take anything these guys say seriously......but, like I said, it is fun to see what they think up and say next.

They are pretty funny at times and plum silly at times but always entertaining !

Most of us know, we just like to have some fun with them. At least I do. It is entertaining to see what these guys come up with.

My dad this, and my cat that or the bees got in my way........lol.......I mean how could anybody take anything these guys say seriously......but, like I said, it is fun to see what they think up and say next.

They are pretty funny at times and plum silly at times but always entertaining !

If only everyone knew that. Apparently some of these people actually think those idiots actually live in Abingdon and are real Abingdon fans or even actually play for them. It has gone on long enough, it just isn't funny any more. They are part of the reason that this forums cred has slowly dwindled over the last couple of years. This forum before this person started posting, was great, filled with people that actually talked real football and sports, engaging in "conversations" instead of giving Abingdon, the school and its residents a terrible name. Now it seems nothing more than a trash talk thrown down that you would see on Jerry Springer or read on Topix. Of course there are still good people on here, but it seems like the trash needs to be taken to the road. It is starting to stink around here....

Southbound, you had better check out Leonard and Percy. Looks like they know more about the Blue Buzzards than you and your Dad. You fellas have had to much Thunderbird and Food Country Cheese.