Marion at Richlands

Ryan4VT

Homecoming for the Blues. Marion coming in fresh off two close losses to two really good teams. Richlands is starting to gel as a unit, and I believe the best is yet to come with this team.

On paper, the battle for the (quite possibly last time ever) Southwest District.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homecoming for the Blues. Marion coming in fresh off two close losses to two really good teams. Richlands is starting to gel as a unit, and I believe the best is yet to come with this team.

On paper, the battle for the (quite possibly last time ever) Southwest District.

Like you said, the best of the Blue Tornado is yet to come, and the momentum from the blowout win against Honaker, hopefully, carries over, against Marion. I see Richlands winning this by 2-3 TD's if we don't commit turnovers/penalties. Should be a good game until the 4th when our depth takes over.

Marion has a solid team....but has found a way to lose the big games...maybe this is their week to win one... but I still think Richlands should win by a couple of TD's. Marion is a year away from being really good, they'll return a lot of talent after this season.

In all fairness we should be 6-0,with that said we aren't..the last two games we really should have won.what's that old sayin threes a charm..lol...our d has really came on..I think its gonna be closer than most think

Are the slices of pizza still $3.50 at Ernie Hicks?

To my knowledge, we have never sold pizza by the slice. I know for sure that we haven't in the last 5 years. We sell half of a medium (4 slices) Pizza Plus Pizza for $5.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

To my knowledge, we have never sold pizza by the slice. I know for sure that we haven't in the last 5 years. We sell half of a medium (4 slices) Pizza Plus Pizza for $5.

Oh ok, I looked on the menu one time a few years back and saw the price. I thought that sounded a little steep for a slice. Thanks for the info.

As is the case with all of the blues games this year it depends on how many and when the penalties come and turnovers.

I think the blues are getting better in both areas and will win this game .

35 to 13

Marion has a great RB and as stated, " has nothing to lose " and that can make them dangerous. I just think that Marion's D will have a tough time stopping the blues O.

They (the blues) have a very balenced O which makes it hard to zero in on the one thing you have to stop.

I hope the blues and Marion come into this game healthy, i would hate to see either team hampered with any injuries that could effect the outcome. But that is something all teams have to deal with this time of the season. It's part of football.

Yes i am sure either way you make the playoffs. Its a shame you all didn't pull out one of those close games. You could have very easily been in the running for a first round bye. Richlands, Tunstall, Cave and Marion being the teams I think will be in the running for the first round bye. I hope after Friday night of course, you all win out.

The Blues defense will hold Richardson in check and make the QB beat them with his arm. They looked good at the 7 on 7, but that's not tackle football. Blues will control the game, make some big plays, and pull away late in the game.

I'm thinking Marion keeps it close in the first half, and the Blues pull away in the third quarter and get the win. Blues 41 Marion 20.

^^This^^

Life has many choices---eternity two