Presidential Debate

Canes00

"Obama arrived in Denver at 2 PM today — Just a few hours before the debate started," Gore said Wednesday on his Current TV network.

"Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet and you only have a few hours to adjust -- I don't know," Gore said.

If Gore had stopped at the first sentence, he'd have been onto something.

But given Gore's reasoning, he's just talking out of his behind, like he has for about 6 years now.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mankind's reasoning/wisdom is derived from one source...our Creator.

I'm not going to convince you or any others who believe fully in the big bang theory and evolution, with the belief we once were a tadpole at one time... then we walked on all fours... and then somehow, someway through "some" magical evolution process... present day mankind became the beings we now are.

If that's the case, why do tadpoles and apes still exist??? If I am descended from a tadpole...why can't I breath underwater...why do I see them floating in the water and sweet thoughts don't come to mind ...AH, there my ancestor; if from an ape...how come I'm not naturally inclined to want one for a pet??? :)

Yes, a bit amateurish, but I don't claim to recognize or endorse the evolution theory over creation.

Now true science, the human genome that every created human readily accepts was led by a scientist that was a creationist...oh, SHOCK...GASP...REALLY...:D

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-04-03/us/collins.commentary_1_god-dna-revelation?_s=PM:US

You're welcome to come on board anytime with the realists...you seem like a fairly sharp guy...we could use a convert like you...:)

I watched it...Romney walked away with it easily. Obama didn't seem to be on his game at all...either that or he's setting some sort of Rope-A-Dope up for the next 2...or maybe he knows how it will go when Biden is in the spotlight and was sandbagging...i dunno...but it was sort of odd to watch.

No no no, you're thinking of Bill Nye. Also, science is real.

We should give Bill Nye a government office (Grand Pubah of Science?). At least then more people would listen when the government has something scienific to report.

I'm not going to convince you or any others who believe fully in the big bang theory and evolution, with the belief we once were a tadpole at one time... then we walked on all fours... and then somehow, someway through "some" magical evolution process... present day mankind became the beings we now are.

If that's the case, why do tadpoles and apes still exist??? If I am descended from a tadpole...why can't I breath underwater...why do I see them floating in the water and sweet thoughts don't come to mind ...AH, there my ancestor; if from an ape...how come I'm not naturally inclined to want one for a pet??? :)

Yes, a bit amateurish, but I don't claim to recognize or endorse the evolution theory over creation.

Now true science, the human genome that every created human readily accepts was led by a scientist that was a creationist...oh, SHOCK...GASP...REALLY...:D

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-04-03/us/collins.commentary_1_god-dna-revelation?_s=PM:US

You're welcome to come on board anytime with the realists...you seem like a fairly sharp guy...we could use a convert like you...:)

I'm not denying the existence of God... but to deny the existence of evolution and calling it "magic" because you know very little about it is... well, amusing, considering the exaggerated nature in all religious scriptures. I would think you would want to accept the intricate workings and beautiful complexity of evolution as a work of your Creator.

I watched it...Romney walked away with it easily. Obama didn't seem to be on his game at all...either that or he's setting some sort of Rope-A-Dope up for the next 2...or maybe he knows how it will go when Biden is in the spotlight and was sandbagging...i dunno...but it was sort of odd to watch.

More reminiscient of Foreman destroying Frazier imo... Not a tko but a kn!

I'm not denying the existence of God... but to deny the existence of evolution and calling it "magic" because you know very little about it is... well, amusing, considering the exaggerated nature in all religious scriptures. I would think you would want to accept the intricate workings and beautiful complexity of evolution as a work of your Creator.

Are you honestly saying we came from apes!!!???

So you're saying you believe in God, but God's word is a crock. Is that what I'm understanding?

Are you honestly saying we came from apes!!!???

So you're saying you believe in God, but God's word is a crock. Is that what I'm understanding?

This is so exhausting...

... well, amusing, considering the exaggerated nature in all religious scriptures..

I don't think any scriptures are exaggerated...are they hard to understand, rationalize...you betcha. However, I'm the created...not the Creator...so, I don't get to make the rules. Just like being a parent....but, but, but... WHYYYY Father..."because I said so and that's the way it i!."

My last post on this subject.

Al Gore was very close to becoming the leader of the United States. Very scary.

I think it's a chicken/egg thing with Gore.

He was a decent leader with an underrated personality in 2000. Once he lost, he had to focus his time somewhere. And that's how he ended up getting obsessed with the Green movement.

I once was a tadpole

Tiny and Strong

Then I grew legs

and Hopped right along

I grew me a tail

started swinging from a tree

Tadpole

Froggy

Monkey

Now me!

by bucfan64

lol! A little oo..then a little goo then into the zoo---and out popped you!!!

I think it's a chicken/egg thing with Gore.

He was a decent leader with an underrated personality in 2000. Once he lost, he had to focus his time somewhere. And that's how he ended up getting obsessed with the Green movement.

He just seems a little out there. Maybe it is an act, but who he has portrayed himself as doesn't seem like someone who should hold the office of the President of the US. I was pretty young when he was VP and can't recall too much about him at that time.

He just seems a little out there. Maybe it is an act, but who he has portrayed himself as doesn't seem like someone who should hold the office of the President of the US. I was pretty young when he was VP and can't recall too much about him at that time.

He was a solid VP, who in terms of office had as much experience as Clinton did.

He caught too much flack for the "I invented the internet comment". His actual quote from that initial press conference was "I took the initiative in creating the internet". The phrase is clumsy, but he was stating that he was the main driving force in Congress that helped to propel public consumption of the internet (which is 100% true).

I believe there is a possibility of a God. I believe "God's word" as you put it, or the Bible, is a nice substitute for the unexplained. But when science is able to explain those things, I think it's foolish to ignore it and pretend an ancient book written by men thousands of years ago can conceive what modern science can often prove.

Ever heard of molecular biology? The molecular clock? Mitochondrial Eve?

Hey ,if you want to believe in evolution ..more power to you...takes more faith to believe in evolution than Creation.... You believe Darwin ..I'll take Jesus...

Ever heard of molecular biology? The molecular clock? Mitochondrial Eve?

Hey ,if you want to believe in evolution ..more power to you...takes more faith to believe in evolution than Creation.... You believe Darwin ..I'll take Jesus...

In other words, no.

It takes about zero faith to look through a microscope.