FB SCORES/UPDATES Fri./Sat. 11/2&3/12

trublue

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can remember Gretna fans doing far worse to some Gaty City fans and don't believe a thing was done about that. Was it really blowing kisses?

There was a middle fingers flying to fans as well!

Your the idiot. Might wanna be careful calling 17 year old kids names.

Ain't either one of you gonna do anything about it. Would you rather I wait until he turns 18? Geez people the kid was wrong and he was acting that way. And he got what he deserved.

No, AJ needs to quit being being a dumbass punk. This certainly isn't the first time he's acted this way. It just finally caught up with him.

"Please do not have any personal attacks on the kids that play ball around here...this is really not the place for it, you might check topix if you feel the need to bash someone so badly...just don't do it here. It's one thing to be calling out a coach that is a grown man and saying he needs to be fired...then it's another to say stuff about a kid that's playing ball."

There is an explicit rule on this board that you do NOT personally attack a KID. Plain and simple. They are KIDS playing an emotional game. I'm not condoning what he did, but the personal attack on the boy is over the line, IMO.

"Please do not have any personal attacks on the kids that play ball around here...this is really not the place for it, you might check topix if you feel the need to bash someone so badly...just don't do it here. It's one thing to be calling out a coach that is a grown man and saying he needs to be fired...then it's another to say stuff about a kid that's playing ball."

There is an explicit rule on this board that you do NOT personally attack a KID. Plain and simple. They are KIDS playing an emotional game. I'm not condoning what he did, but the personal attack on the boy is over the line, IMO.

Or what? You gonna ban me? Please.....

There was a middle fingers flying to fans as well!

Brings up a funny memory of a game.... I think it was 1979, when Tazewell's team ran onto the field and numerous players gave the Graham fans the "I'm Number One" salute......I just don't recall anybody making a big deal of it back then....in fact, I think some of the fans "saluted" back to them....I was only 10 years old, and I think I made the salute.....

Graham went on to win, Jo Jo Jenkins scored late in the game, if I recall correctly.

Edited by futbolking

There is a reason this is always a game people look forward to, regardless of the records or the end score...you know it's going to be a brawl...always has been, always is...today was nothing new.

I feel bad for AJ because what he did really wasn't that bad...it was a stupid thing to do, but it's not like he flipped the crowd off or anything...they were giving him the business and he responded...just happened to get caught. I heard the Richlands fans jawing with #21 from Tazewell all game over on the sideline.

this game is what it is...lets just leave it at that.

Diving into the endsone is also taunting but no ejection.

No ejection for #12 getting #37 in head lock and throwing him to the ground, but i know you all needed all the help you cound get.

So did both penalties happen on the same play for aj?

thats what they said on the sideline...got one for taunting then another for arguing the call...kinda tuff way to go I think.

the thing was. at that point the refs were getting a little quick on the flags...there was a lot of stuff going on after the plays and some pushing and shoving here and there among other things...so the refs had to get control of it before it got out of hand, i think they just made an example of AJ.

Mance and company are going to appeal the suspension Greg said it was one of the worst set of officials he had ever seen. He said at one point he went to the head ref and told him all im asking is that you call the game the same the whole game don't let stuff go on one set of drives and then flag the same thing or even less on the next drive he said ref it the same and we will adjust.

AJ is clearly taunting here. Now both 12 and 21 were wrong and were flagged,but that was there 1st personal foul. AJ was taunting and got his 2 nd,and thus the automatic ejection.

post-1369-137723138846_thumb.jpg

post-1369-13772313885_thumb.jpg

AJ is clearly taunting here. Now both 12 and 21 were wrong and were flagged,but that was there 1st personal foul. AJ was taunting and got his 2 nd,and thus the automatic ejection.

Regardless it was a BS thing to throw the kid out for should he have done it no but the ref has got to use some kind of judgement on that to throw a kid out and have him miss a game when he did not throw a punch he was not fighting he wasnt even taunting a player on the tazewell team and you throw him out it was a Joke in my opinion and if appealed i think he plays in the 1st playoff game.

Regardless it was a BS thing to throw the kid out for should he have done it no but the ref has got to use some kind of judgement on that to throw a kid out and have him miss a game when he did not throw a punch he was not fighting he wasnt even taunting a player on the tazewell team and you throw him out it was a Joke in my opinion and if appealed i think he plays in the 1st playoff game.

If he was wearing green I bet you wouldn't think that way.....

If he was wearing green I bet you wouldn't think that way.....

No i sure would not there was a number of calls that went against the dogs that I did not like being called when it is a game like the Tazewell Richlands game you have to let the kids play emotions are very very high the whole game and players go overboard sometimes but to throw any kid no matter what team out for making a non-explicit gesture to the fans and having him gone for a playoff game because of it is classless.

This Richlands team is doing its best to annoy even hometown fans like me. I have no idea why they're behaving like they're are, but all season long they have taken every opportunity to taunt opposing players and fans. They're probably the second worst team Richlands has had over the last 8 years and yet they are by far the cockiest. At least six times today I saw Richlands players gesturing toward the Tazewell crowd.