9-26-14 Week 5 Updates

Ryan4VT

The station carrying the Dawgs game is wild--went away from the game and started telling scores after Tazewell thru and interception.  You could hear the Tazewell announcers in the background but couldn't make out what they were saying.  Thank goodness our station is not like that

Retweeted by Jim Sacco

Abingdon 36 Happy Valley 7 final

Brian Woodsonâ€@bdtwoodson2 mins

Bluefield wins 55-26. 4-0 on season. GEast falls to 2-3

Jim Saccoâ€@Sacco_BHCSports2 mins

Photo gallery from Richlands' win over Virginia High. #HCFH http://www.tricities.com/gallery/collection_f09d6048-45e8-11e4-9ca7-001a4bcf6878.html … pic.twitter.com/lYSVxeRE7z

great state

I got the score right in the Tazewell G Wythe game.......just the wrong winner. I wonder now how they will come back and play next week. I know Canes and Hurricane will be very excited about this very big game next Friday Night.

I really thought the Bulldogs would win this one.

I called it in the other thread. Too many factors against Tazewell. They hadn't played a good team yet. They had played at home the first month. Players started getting cocky. Stars just aligned. And it doesn't get any easier next week at Marion....