Falcon Games: Candies vs Falcons

Falconman

It’s a long way to the top but dang it feels goooooood!  Personal note, Big O, don’t take shots at Southy and Falconman   Where were you when we were defending the Falcons?  No where?  Shut ya beak and let the real Falcons take credit for the constant encouragement for our team. We don’t apologize for our fanaticism.  We ARE Falcon AWEsome!   Now, everyone is going to talk about the football game with Marion and yes there will be a football game played.  However, there are  â€œgames†that will be played.  Much like in the movie, the Hunger Games, THE FALCON GAMES will be off the chart.  Get your popcorn ready.

Game 1  - The Egg Toss – advantage Candy Canes (they’ve won this every year)  #noclass

Game 2 – Pie Eating Contest – advantage Falcons (We eat more Pie than errrrbody) #witnessgreatness

Game 3 – Hammer Swing – advantage Candy Canes (They got their early edge due to their off the field unsanctioned practice exercise) #postmaster #nothappy

Game 4 – Kissing Boothe – Advantage Falcons (When all those ladies see Falconman and Southy, well you know what they do)  #girlsbecrae #playerstatus

Game 5 – Exotic Animals – Advantage Falcons (Stripes is a beast!!)  #whoisgoing #tonotlove  #pussycat  #stripes

Game 6 – Wine Tasting Contest – Advantage Falcons (Nobody has better wine than Abingdon) #homegrown #vineyard

Game 7 – Entrance – Some will call this a draw,  not me.  The Candies stole their Entrance from us.  #notonourlevel

When its all totaled up, we win 5-2 in the Falcon Games.  We will also win in the Football Game.  We’ve played a tougher schedule and it will pay off.  Our Lost came from Gate City, Marion lost to Clintwood.  Need I say more?  Falcons 35-14.

Winning with wet balls

10 years of winning the district is over for Richlands. My guess is we will go on a similiar run after this year may be a while before we hand the trophy over again. Dad made the trip down to Tazewell Friday night said the field was in bad shape but we overcame it to put a hurting on the Dogs. We played with wet balls and won the game so I feel like if we had another shot at Gate City we would win. I think our guys have got use to playing and adjusting with wet balls and dealing with the rain. Guys we are a dangerous team right know and my guess is no one wants to face us in the playoffs. This should be our 4th or 5th straight district title but Richlands has been lucky and illegal for a while. Dad smiled at me yesterday and said we would have won the last 5 if they didn't have WV players and transfers. He said that they fixed grades over there to and helped kids pass who really failed. Me and Falconman just laughed we got a good education and didn't cheat. Ha ha! 
Hey FM my fav game is egg toss I remember those classless rednecks throwing eggs at you. I also liked the mailbox game-dad laughed really hard on that one. Stripes is feeling great after swatting that Dog in the eye 21-0! This week the Candy Canes gonna get some Falcons 42-14. Remember the rules at Camelot you Candy Canes no air horns, no cowbells, and no cigarettes. If you bring any of these inside the gates I will report you to the nearest 5-0. LOL!! Falcons 9-1

Winning with wet balls

10 years of winning the district is over for Richlands. My guess is we will go on a similiar run after this year may be a while before we hand the trophy over again. Dad made the trip down to Tazewell Friday night said the field was in bad shape but we overcame it to put a hurting on the Dogs. We played with wet balls and won the game so I feel like if we had another shot at Gate City we would win. I think our guys have got use to playing and adjusting with wet balls and dealing with the rain. Guys we are a dangerous team right know and my guess is no one wants to face us in the playoffs. This should be our 4th or 5th straight district title but Richlands has been lucky and illegal for a while. Dad smiled at me yesterday and said we would have won the last 5 if they didn't have WV players and transfers. He said that they fixed grades over there to and helped kids pass who really failed. Me and Falconman just laughed we got a good education and didn't cheat. Ha ha! 

Hey FM my fav game is egg toss I remember those classless rednecks throwing eggs at you. I also liked the mailbox game-dad laughed really hard on that one. Stripes is feeling great after swatting that Dog in the eye 21-0! This week the Candy Canes gonna get some Falcons 42-14. Remember the rules at Camelot you Candy Canes no air horns, no cowbells, and no cigarettes. If you bring any of these inside the gates I will report you to the nearest 5-0. LOL!! Falcons 9-1

Two interesting points I would like to make:

First, the field was actually in great condition considering the rain.  You want to see bad look at Grundy field, more dirt/mud than grass.

Second, I heard cowbells ringing just about the whole game friday night.  But guess what???  They were coming from the Abingdon side!

It’s a long way to the top but dang it feels goooooood!  Personal note, Big O, don’t take shots at Southy and Falconman   Where were you when we were defending the Falcons?  No where?  Shut ya beak and let the real Falcons take credit for the constant encouragement for our team. We don’t apologize for our fanaticism.  We ARE Falcon AWEsome!   Now, everyone is going to talk about the football game with Marion and yes there will be a football game played.  However, there are  â€œgames†that will be played.  Much like in the movie, the Hunger Games, THE FALCON GAMES will be off the chart.  Get your popcorn ready.

Game 1  - The Egg Toss – advantage Candy Canes (they’ve won this every year)  #noclass

Game 2 – Pie Eating Contest – advantage Falcons (We eat more Pie than errrrbody) #witnessgreatness

Game 3 – Hammer Swing – advantage Candy Canes (They got their early edge due to their off the field unsanctioned practice exercise) #postmaster #nothappy

Game 4 – Kissing Boothe – Advantage Falcons (When all those ladies see Falconman and Southy, well you know what they do)  #girlsbecrae #playerstatus

Game 5 – Exotic Animals – Advantage Falcons (Stripes is a beast!!)  #whoisgoing #tonotlove  #pussycat  #stripes

Game 6 – Wine Tasting Contest – Advantage Falcons (Nobody has better wine than Abingdon) #homegrown #vineyard

Game 7 – Entrance – Some will call this a draw,  not me.  The Candies stole their Entrance from us.  #notonourlevel

When its all totaled up, we win 5-2 in the Falcon Games.  We will also win in the Football Game.  We’ve played a tougher schedule and it will pay off.  Our Lost came from Gate City, Marion lost to Clintwood.  Need I say more?  Falcons 35-14.

It was Northwood that beat MArion

Lol, lol. It keeps getting better.  However, I must say that it was Northwood (a much smaller school) beat Marion.  I find it funny that Marion joined the Hogoheegee to play smaller schools and they get beat by them. Lol!  I love it.

An I c u still need an additude chainged.  weak push

Sorry but I don't speak gibberish so I have no idea what you are saying. I know I don't speak proper English and my grammar and spelling isn't great, but at least people know what I am trying to say.

LOL, we all knew this was coming.....the stars must have aligned.....meteor showers all over, dogs and cats living together,early winter,,,,no lady bugs, flying around,, climate change is faster than before,,,i'm sure  i have left something out....LOL

Ah-ha. Someone on my level. FalconHater- change your name to falcon jealous. I understand. While all the other schools in SWVA are shrinking and combing due to a myriad of reasons, Abingdon is flourishing. Highest test scores in this part of the state, lowest number of students on free or reduced lunch, and now a football teams that beats a lot of arse. What is not to hate? JEALOUSY is actually the right word. I know it is tough when a AHS player takes your girlfriend, and your Mom's favorite player wears the winged helmet

You and city of raven need to get together. Try some wine and cheese. I know it would be government cheese and mad dog but what the heck. Most of Abingdon will be paying for it anyway. Enjoy!

Ah-ha. Someone on my level. FalconHater- change your name to falcon jealous. I understand. While all the other schools in SWVA are shrinking and combing due to a myriad of reasons, Abingdon is flourishing. Highest test scores in this part of the state, lowest number of students on free or reduced lunch, and now a football teams that beats a lot of arse. What is not to hate? JEALOUSY is actually the right word. I know it is tough when a AHS player takes your girlfriend, and your Mom's favorite player wears the winged helmet

You and city of raven need to get together. Try some wine and cheese. I know it would be government cheese and mad dog but what the heck. Most of Abingdon will be paying for it anyway. Enjoy!

Take a guess at which county in Virginia has the highest number of meth lab busts in the Commonwealth in the history of the drug. I'll give you as many as you need.

Mountain Man I don't know what it is but for some crazy reason I enjoy having you on the board. It takes all kinds of personalities to make this thing work and be as successful as this board has been for a long time.

Its just us coal miners and hard working people here outside of Camelot can only afford to have wine & cheese on special occasions. I will take Dr  Pepper  and bologna & cheese any day of the week.