GATE CITY

HawkeyeDan

Nah you haven't said anything out of the way at all. Other than telling high school kids they won't have as far to go home to "yo momma's" after getting their ass kicked Saturday. You've been nothing but disrespectful towards the town and program. I honestly never heard of Buckingham County until last year, and I've followed VHSL sports for 42 years. I hope and pray your team shows up with this same attitude.

Mr. Quincy I did say that but if you will go back and look it was brought on by another poster first. you are not going to set there and let someone bash your team and not defend if you are really passionate about them. and I am passionate about Buckingham Football. I see that you and several other of your fellow Gate City friends are. but there is some that have been trying to get the Shit pot to stinking by stirring it around.

I appreciate the help everyone has sent as far as Food and Hotels.

We had 3 freshmen starting last year. Middle linebacker, defensive tackle and quarterback. 7 got injured on the 3rd play. Hopefully this year they have all improved and will play angry. They got manhandled last year - had nothing to do with athletes but with wide bodies up front. Vengeance is mine says the devils.

You won't make it to the semis one way or another. Whether it's GC , Marion or Richlands. You aren't going to be playing Cumberland or Prince Edward or whatever backwoods crap team from that garbage part of VA. No brag. Just fact.