GATE CITY

HawkeyeDan

I'm not having any part of this I do apologic'mon who?'m leaving this thread until it calms down.

Only one poster isnt calm!! Its yours!! Im crackin up!! Somebody is messin with the board!! Who is it? c'mon who? Nobody can be serious with this. Can they?

Ragland Has been the QB but was moved to the backfield in the Second half of the Dan River Game.

I really doudt that is him posting that stuff tho.

I wouldn't take anything that was said seriously there.

they have a little more class than that..

Man,  I can't wait to see this bunch go down,  and I don't care if it is GC or Marion or the Blues.  I just want one of us to shut this clown up.  No place for that kind of talk !  As a great  American philosopher ( Homey the clown )  once said........" we don't play that " !

And hawkeye,  I hope you are right and it is not one of their players.

Its easy to set up a fake profile on a site like this to troll.  Someone I know, as a prank, got my password and posted some outlandish things claiming to be me on this very board a couple of years ago.  Twitter is a little different.  He has pictures of himself and teammates all over his twitter page.  He is making some of the same kinds of remarks on Twitter as he is on here.  

For that reason, I believe it is him.

If it is, why is he on social media of any kind at 1:30 pm on a school day?  Based on the grammar alone, whoever is making those posts could use the attention in class!

Used to be lots of good noisemakers at the games around here but somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the VHSL changed some rules a few years ago as to what is allowed "inside" the stadium.  One of our fans had a truck horn mounted to a portable air tank.  That was sweet!

The train horn is a homage to the 1970 Big Blue Cannonball (that was just posted). There used to be an actual train engine at games. The cowbells are newer, early 2000s I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but some reporter from a northern school called the field a cow pasture in an article. This prompted GC fans to make cowbells and ring them from here on out.  

The train horn is a homage to the 1970 Big Blue Cannonball (that was just posted). There used to be an actual train engine at games. The cowbells are newer, early 2000s I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but some reporter from a northern school called the field a cow pasture in an article. This prompted GC fans to make cowbells and ring them from here on out.  

Someone stole the original train whistle. Would love to fix up another one.

shutting up these Niggas Mouths for Good after we get the W sat. don't want to be hearing ya complain don't want to even hear ya brought back up niggas ya understand that whats real

Aw son, you need a lesson as to racial demographics in SWVA.

That's the only decipherable thing I took from your posts. The rest reads like someone let a monkey bash a keyboard against a rock at a zoo.