Training Camp thoughts through Daddy's eyes

southbound

I know you guys have been looking forward to hearing from me again. Mommy and daddy have put me to work (which is not fair but that's another story) and they sent me to live with my cousin for a while. I made my way back to town this week and am here for a few days so I wanted to share daddy's thoughts about football season. Here is a game by game look at the Falcon schedule and a run for the Ring (Bling Bling).

8-14 Northside Falcons win this one by 2 td's daddy said good tune up for season. 28-14

8-20 Patrick Henry good way to start off the season with a W. heard ph is pretty good so hope for a good game. my only hope is they wash there uniforms this time. last game we played them they smelled terrible. Falcons 35-14

8-27 John Bottle daddy said new coach same team need i say more. Falcons win 49-7

9-4 @ Great City daddy said if that train whistle blows he gonna have a talk with the engineer. falcons will get revenge on the only regular season loss last year. dad said only thing good about the place is somewhere called the devils bathtub. never been

9-11 @Christiansburg i really don't know anything about this team. when i was in school we played mostly big tennessee schools. daddy said someone he knows from bluefield said they are not real good. Falcons 37-13

9-18 Blacksburg daddy said we beat them in 7 on 7 pretty good. the home of the hokies come on down and see the real entrance enter sandman. watch the falcon student body put on a show. Falcons 40-20

9-25 open easy w and week off

10-2 Graham daddy said they were worst team in richlands jamboree should be another off week. Falcons 49-7

10-9 @ Lebanon daddy said he heard the played marion other night and no one scored. lol i hate that for marion lol Falcons 56-13

10-16 VH this is not baseball guys and you could not beat us in that either. daddy said they got our running back he will wish he was a falcon on this night. Falcons 45-18

10-23 @Richlands we beat the crap out of you guys last year. lol, lol, i kept telling you it was coming no one listened. well its coming again. we should have beat you the last 5 years. back2back Falcons 31-21

10-30 Tazewell hard to say anything about this game T is just so bad. wish this was homecoming but vh will have to do. hard game to watch Falcons 42-0

11-6 @ Marion another terrible team what can i say. well you guys better beg for mercy. we usually dominate at marion anyway. Falcons 49-6

10-0 what can i say

Well I'm glad to stop by and drop off a few training camp notes from daddy. You guys have a good day and don't bother me I'm heading back to Florida for a while. Gotta talk to some girls on the Beach!!!!!!!

P.S. Daddy gets really upset at the redneck carnival coming to the area this weekend.

dad said only thing good about the place is somewhere called the devils bathtub. never been

training camp 

P.S. Daddy gets really upset at the redneck carnival coming to the area this weekend. 

You have obviously never been to the Hob Nob

Training camp, THIS ISINT THE NFL!!!

If my son ran away to Florida to be a carney then came back home and shamed me I would probably be mad too

Mommy and daddy have put me to work (which is not fair but that's another story) and they sent me to live with my cousin for a while.

Well hopefully the camp your parents sent you to straightened your life out in a positive manner. 

We enjoyed the "Enter Sandman" entrance last year. We also enjoyed the "Exit Sad Falcon".

I enjoyed the "We Still Hate You" chant from the Abingdon student section after Abingdon allowed 21 unanswered points, and Marion was taking a knee. Say what you want about the Falcons, they're still plucky in defeat.

\rim-shot