Best games this week?

HM3-8404

I can't believe no one has picked the AHS vs JSB game as the game of the week.  Wha???  lol.  Its funny, just 2-3 years ago this game would have been very talked about.  This just shows the ups and downs of high school football.  I, too, am headed to Norton for the Burton/Union game tonight.  I know very little about either team but I want to see Perrigan and also see if the Union hype is qualified.  Good luck to all teams this week!

Richland/GC is always a dandy and should give us a look into how good Richlands really is this season.

Union/Burton - Could be a fun one with Union's air attack vs Burtons Ground game... I think Union will wear down Burton as the game goes forward but Burton can establish itself as the top A team in SWVA with a win in this game

Marion vs Chilhowie is the best for me, both teams may be down but this is definitely one of the best rivalries in southwest Virginia.

I went last year, and will be at Marion next week.  But this week I will be on the right side of the Mountain. lol

Is the hurdling rule a national rule or state? I saw a DB RB hurdle someone last week. By the way, it was a pretty awesome run.

NFHS rule so its national.  I will see if I can find a clip of it on Youtube or something.

National rule.

I believe if the defender is on the ground,  the ball carrier can hurdle,  but if the defender is on his feet,  than it is a penalty.  I'm sure it is worded better than I just did,  but I think that is basically the jest of it.  I think the Ref has some discretion on it .

I am probably totally off on this,  but it sounds good to me....lol